Official Off Topic Thread

And now to use paint to make myself look metal...

29917123.jpg

:D

You look like like a mixture of non-fat Yngwie and Steve Fort'e, Yngwie.

I might put a pic of me in, but It's a couple of months old old and I've grown/matured SOO much in those few months, that i don't look like that anymore

@Zax... naw, she was talking about me. I'm Zach... just known as the odyssey... or i'm "the sexy motherfucker when i'm shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass :lol:
See robert on star one dvd

theodyssey said:
@Zax... naw, she was talking about me. I'm Zach... just known as the odyssey... or i'm "the sexy motherfucker when i'm shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass :lol:
See robert on star one dvd
lol.. yeah what he said, nope Zax, to me you are simply 'Zax666' because I do not know your real name.

I got Sound of Perseverance!!! Fuck, it's great. Totaly like BEST BAND EVER (well, second best after SyX. Best Death metal i've heard)Chuck and Shannon's guitar player is truly underated and amazing. The Drummer, Richard is intense! Very technical but still knows how to keep a groove. Bassist gets some good grooves too. Overall, I don't think it's Death metal. I think its more prog.

Oh bt/w. Fuck that girl! I'm way too mature for her, and i'm not even saying i'm even mature! I wanted to talk to her and her friend kept getting involved and they kept running away and kept locking themselves in the girls toilet! Her friend sometimes went out to say all this bullshit. But I don't want to talk to her friend - I want to talk to her for fuck's sake!!! Last time I cheacked, we were 13 - not 10! Geez, what imiturity.
Oh well, her lost, not mine. I don't wanna go out with someone who i can't even talk to...