Official Off Topic Thread

Montu Sekhmet said:
Listen to "Not Unlike The Waves".

duh i have the whole album which I have barely stopped playing since I bought it a couple of months ago now :p - they do the buildups alot in it.. limbs (words cannot describe how i feel about that drum part), fire above ice below, not unlike the waves, and the fortress is burning part II.. the other thing i love is in falling snow how when the music seems like its about to end, it doesn't and goes on with this whole last piece..so good..

My home computer performed a harakiri. I lost all my transcriptions and compositions, or at least I can't my hands to them now.

duh i have the whole album which I have barely stopped playing since I bought it a couple of months ago now :p - they do the buildups alot in it.. limbs (words cannot describe how i feel about that drum part), fire above ice below, not unlike the waves, and the fortress is burning part II.. the other thing i love is in falling snow how when the music seems like its about to end, it doesn't and goes on with this whole last piece..so good..

:)

I agree with your point dude. We know you here, so we vote based on knowing you'd be a good mod. And though he had the point of we don't know the other people, personally i could give a fuck less. Just because they might be good too doesn't take away from the fact that you'd do a good job.

*rolls eyes* it's not even like you're asking anyone here to vote for you. Sorry MegustaMucho, you'll just have to tighten up that sphincter and deal with it.