Official Off Topic Thread

@ turke - but it has matt damon and ben affleck in it.. matt damon is mildly passable at absolute best..ben affleck is just not worth going to see a movie for.. think i saw the movie many moons ago and didnt think much of it anyways.. and i may lose some fans here but i don't get the whole fascination with kevin smith movies.. seems to me there's just a whole lot of sitting around and talking about bullshit in them..

@ 1by4by9 - you definately leave me for dead in the cautious stakes :lol:

@ turke - but it has matt damon and ben affleck in it.. matt damon is mildly passable at absolute best..ben affleck is just not worth going to see a movie for.. think i saw the movie many moons ago and didnt think much of it anyways.. and i may lose some fans here but i don't get the whole fascination with kevin smith movies.. seems to me there's just a whole lot of sitting around and talking about bullshit in them..
i'm with you on the whole kevin smith thing... i cant see the point in sitting through his movies, i'd rather watch paint dry!!! must be a girl thing...

Actually i am not a Kevin Smith fan, that i've only seen Dogma by now. I enjoyed it very much though. I don't understand what you don't like in it. It has some great lines in it. It is funny. It is different.