Official Off Topic Thread

The moral of the story is that if Berklee does accept me, drop out, because dropping out of Berklee leads to becoming a Music God :p....

Right?

^ That was gold!!! :lol: Is Montu a Redneck??? Over here only Tasmanians are like that... :p :lol:

I don't think so, but he is in southern Illinois, but he likes the Green Bay Packers football (American) team. He's just as messed up as me living in Wisconsin, born/raised in Chicago, and ALWAYS have been a Bears fan.....

: )

J-Dubya

The moral of the story is that if Berklee does accept me, drop out, because dropping out of Berklee leads to becoming a Music God :p....
Right?
It's true, a lot of the best metal bands are made up of guys who quit music school to pursue their band. ...I hope. That's what my band is doing. :lol:

(To be fair, I am going to MI instead, so I'm not technically a dropout yet. I'm just gonna go to a shorter program, and it's an excuse to move to LA).

I don't think so, but he is in southern Illinois, but he likes the Green Bay Packers football (American) team. He's just as messed up as me living in Wisconsin, born/raised in Chicago, and ALWAYS have been a Bears fan.....

: )

J-Dubya

I live here now, but mah father is in teh military, so I'm basically full Italian with some southern roots.

You're quite messed up though:lol: You live right in enemy territory:lol: