Official Off Topic Thread

No no no, you guys have it all wrong! I'll break it down for you:

1st base: Kissing
2nd base: Above the belt activities, for example, boob groping, as seen in SR's case.
3rd base: Below the belt activities, for example, a handjob
Home run: sex.

This post has been rated PG-13.

That's what I though... :lol:

And Taliwakker, yep Cricket is a far superior game to baseball... and don't England suck at it... :p

It depends on what team is playing. If it's a team with Popular Sex Icons on the starting rotation, then MAYBE, just maybe the Electromagnetics 2 Lecture.

I need to spread around rep so I can give someone bad rep for calling Russel Allen mediocre. The only reason I'm so set on this is because I really like telling people that they fail at life when it really calls for such a thing, and this situation really calls for it.

Done.

I need to spread around rep so I can give someone bad rep for calling Russel Allen mediocre. The only reason I'm so set on this is because I really like telling people that they fail at life when it really calls for such a thing, and this situation really calls for it.

Done.

I'll happily accept some... +rep I mean, I would never call Russell Allen mediocre...

On another off topic note, did you know that when I first discovered Symphony X, I though their singer's name was Russell Alien!!! :lol: I even typed it like that on our ad for a vocalist in the influences section... I guess the 'l' just looked like an 'i'... Easy mistake... But it would be cool if that was his name... :p