Official Off Topic Thread

I'm on my 9th day of smoke free living btw

Good luck with that, one of my goals this year.
Don't know if it's going to happen, or when, but I DEFINATELY need to steer clear of the human race for about a week when it does......

J-Dubya - AFter 193K+, it looks like my truck is off to the big scrap heap in the sky..... :erk:

I'm on my 9th day of smoke free living btw

Good luck with that mate... :kickass: It could potentially save your life... :)

Good luck with that, one of my goals this year.
Don't know if it's going to happen, or when, but I DEFINATELY need to steer clear of the human race for about a week when it does......

J-Dubya - AFter 193K+, it looks like my truck is off to the big scrap heap in the sky..... :erk:

Same to you mate! :kickass:

Its like that....i'm much less of a cunt this week though :)

Hehehehheheh! I will NOT be fit for human consumption. I'm comtemplating a deep woods air drop, and have someone pick me up in a week or so! :heh:

Good luck with that mate... :kickass: It could potentially save your life... :)

Same to you mate! :kickass:

Thanks, we'll see what happens... :zombie:

J-Dubya

Hehehehheheh! I will NOT be fit for human consumption. I'm comtemplating a deep woods air drop, and have someone pick me up in a week or so! :heh:

I know someone who literally did spend her withdrawal time out in the woods. In her case it seemed to be a good choice. Can't say if that would work for everyone, though.

yeah, I know.
i'm sticking to XP. when they stop making shit for XP, i will switch to Linux.
no you wouldn't :rolleyes:
give me a break. "when they stop making shit". They'll NEVER stop making shit... :D

I'll stick with XP, and if they don't smarten up I'm getting a Mac...
yeah, let me tell you something about macs :puke:
this smart guy with his uber imac, was going to use it for the presentation we made for Poetry Day. "because it was better"... hell yeah, didn't fucking work, we had to use some pentium 3 laptop with windows XP.
so, apple: pay bigbig money for something that seems better, but actually is the same garbage as windows.
sure ya can.. you just cant sleep with them or you'll be labelled a slut :p
trio's -> sluts?

Vista sucks donkey balls. XP is actually better than it in some cases.

Linux Sabayon with Beryl pretty much absolutely decimates Vista in every way.
:worship:
why Sabayon? (just curious)
i don't know which is worse, watching baseball or sitting through an electromagnetics 2 lecture.
lovely electromagnetics :D
baseball isn't quite my thing...

mega-multi-quote :headbang:

Yeah, I agree. Apple is basically calling everyone who owns a computer stupid.

It's a subversive appeal to fashion and crowd-think. Everyone else has one. Why don't YOU? This utterly fails to give me any reason why I should buy one. Further, claims that Macs are more stable and less virus prone (a common defense) simply suggests that hackers don't give a shit about the platform at this time. It doesn't say anything whatsoever about the quality of their security since as these fools claim, few if any have even tried. Just cause a city hasn't been attacked does not make it safe.

Further :loco: , Apple and Microsoft create products that are not durable/stable, commonly and seriously disrupt the normal operation of other products, have faced numerous reasonable lawsuits, and are for the most part intended for the 'dumb masses'. I am insulted that such a company would presume my intellect so low.

Reactions: Tubbs