Official Off Topic Thread

Now you're blowing everything out of proportion. Seriously. If you want me to be Turke number 2, then I'll go right ahead and stop coming here. I really don't want to resort to that. I really don't like your method of thinking or your opinion on several things, but I'm not going to be an absolute dink about it and just say that you're wrong. However, I do think that you have seriously hyperbolized the hell out of what I said.

The door is W I D E open for you to come & go as you please. Nobody asked Turke to leave. You don't like my method of thinking, or opinions? That's too bad, because I don't like yours either. Hopefully you'll get a bit more realistic as you grow older, or you'll be in for LOTS of disappointments in your lifetime, moving to Canada won't help you much either. How are you going to tell me that my own experiences with my own family members are wrong? Or is it something else I'm "wrong" about? I can even say something good about Mormons. Had it not been for my previously mentioned cousin, we, as a family, would not have the reams of information tracing back our roots to the mid-late 1600s, as well as the interesting documents that go along with it. If it'll soothe your cooch, I'm willing to drop this subject, or if you'd like, we can continue. The choice is yours....

J-Dubya

The door is W I D E open for you to come & go as you please. Nobody asked Turke to leave. You don't like my method of thinking, or opinions? That's too bad, because I don't like yours either. Hopefully you'll get a bit more realistic as you grow older, or you'll be in for LOTS of disappointments in your lifetime, moving to Canada won't help you much either. How are you going to tell me that my own experiences with my own family members are wrong? Or is it something else I'm "wrong" about? I can even say something good about Mormons. Had it not been for my previously mentioned cousin, we, as a family, would not have the reams of information tracing back our roots to the mid-late 1600s, as well as the interesting documents that go along with it. If it'll soothe your cooch, I'm willing to drop this subject, or if you'd like, we can continue. The choice is yours....

J-Dubya

</hands midol to j-dub>

If it needs to continue, please do so in private message..thanks so much. :)

Jax<-all excited cuz we may actually get up to freezing temps this weekend, woo! :lol:

sees potential trouble a-brewin' and sings:

its mah birthday..its mah birthday.. its mah biiiiiiirthdaaaay..

*looks around*

p.s. tony martin (aka ex black sabbath) STILL :headbang: 's ( is listening to cross purposes album..fucking awesome! oops sorry i swore :oops: )

I have been sick for the past couple days too. 'Tis very bad, but i do get out of school!!

Was yesterday Valentine's day? I didn't even notice. What a useless holiday. Hehe.

Valentine's day is perhaps the most useless holiday of all time. All it is, is an excuse for couples to make out in public. Valentine's Day = Retarded.

i know and thankyou *big kisses* - just saw there might be more negativity happening on the forum and wanted to change the vibe :)
Well that's what happens when people get serious.

On another note, I still think that the entire Symphony X forum (or whomever would be able to actually get there) should meet up for the BB King's show, get drunk after the show and trash a hotel room or something.