Official Off Topic Thread

I kinda wonder how far Russell Allen would go if he went on American Idol. I would predict he'd blow everyone's socks off and get a standing ovation from Simon XD.

I'm gonna catch up to you if you don't straighten out d00d.
I don't post on the gmd and I never posted on the CoB forum to up my post count, so I say I'm pretty much t3h pwnage at posting since I don't go on many super duper fast ultra mega posting forums and still manage to get many, many posts. Anyway, I don't even care if you catch up anymore, because all I want is 10,000 posts.

but can you play real guitar? :lol:

what does that have to do with guitar hero... its not like the video game is trying to compete with the real thing... its just for fun. im sick of you fucking nerds bashing a video game because it involves u playing a fake guitar.. Its just a fucking video game.. you guys act like its a fucking insult to guitar players.. it is actually a fucking homage... The Game is amazingly fun and allows you to play awesome songs and let you experience the song from a new perspective that u cant normally.(especialy people who dont play guitar) its just a game stop fucking comparing it to the real thing.