Official Off Topic Thread

this thread is PERFECT example of why one single OFF-TOPIC thread is extremely HOMOSEXUAL...

impossible to keep track of and can have any different topic discussed in it and the title tells you nothing about it...it is REALLY a worthless thread...

Seriously, if Symphony X wants to be considered a REAL, big-time band, then get with the times and make full use of the internet...notice most of the other bands on UM are small up-start bands that are too small to afford a real webspace...I THOUGHT SymX was better than that...

:lol: Dude, seriously, fuck off! Everyone else here seems pefectly content with one off topic thread. If you don't like it, fuck off. If you think you can live with it, fall in line and shut up.

I seriously hate you right now :lol:

Don't fuck up yet another thread.

Or the LOLercaust...

Lollercaust.gif

Edit: ok, even i am questioning whether this is in bad taste... post deletion vote!!! Who says yes, who says no?

@ Zach, you should check out a band called 'Antithesis', they're really good, prog-thrash, Symphony X are their main influence, but without the keyboards, and their lyrics are of both fantasy and deep nature, just talking about political issues or their own personal struggles with life etc. not overly preachy...

Antithesis fucking SLAYS! I saw them open up for SX, then for Yngwie. I ran into a few of them at the Metal Church show in Cleveland not too long ago, too. Their new album's due out soon. And their new vocalist fucking wails. Also, his wife used to be a SX forum regular.

But... they're not really a Christian band. A few songs had somewhat Christian themes, but that's as far as it goes.

I didn't say they were... But they are quite meaningful, and I think a couple of them are Christians...

Nice to see them recognized here..they're friends of mine. :)

Wish they'd finish up the new cd already!

Well their main influence is Symphony X... :lol:

Yeah, should be cool... I had their album 'Dying For Life' which was great, but I lent it to someone and never got it back... :erk: