Official Off Topic Thread

hey again everyone!! i moved two days ago to warm sunny melbourne (not - its freezing! lol) and turns out my new housemates have teh interwebz so i can still pop online and say hi! p.s. where i moved to is SO awesome :headbang: i am in love with the place already!
What 'burb did you move to? I lived in Montmorency for a couple of years a few years back, very nice area. Better stock up on winter woollies!!

I bought the new Iced Earth EP(Overture for the Wicked) and the new Dream Theater(Systematic Cahos) and both kick ass. The new Dream Theater is probly there best work yet to date.

next cd,s im waiting for-Symphony X of course(Paradise Lost) and the full lenth Iced Earth double cd based on Something Wicked.

you would LOVE to visit me in MT sometime (sarcasm...not a proposition). The first winter I was here we got down to 32 below zero without windchill...I believe with windchill factored in it was about 60 below.

we are having like 30 degrees celcius here in sweden today (at least around the stockholm area). which is totally fucked up. felt like we had snow and piss weather just a couple of weeks ago.

edit: speaking of Sweden, I think it's our National Day today...
.. and there was much care :lol:

FROZEN IS TEH TR00 METHUL!!!111

Exactly, which is why teh tr00est black met4ll bands release their kvlt, underground clothing lines solely as gr1m winter gear, for tr00ly frostbitten times:

15008_2.jpg

Tr00 gr1m n3cr0 kvlt and fr0stb1tt3n.

If I didn't know better, I'd say all black metal bands consist of br33z4hs. Which are known as "preps" abroad, or so I've been told.