Official Off Topic Thread

1_1180602942697.jpg

:lol:

I want that picture framed and in my room...

Is listing to Redemption right now. There another Ray Adler(Fates Warning,Engine) side project. The only diffrence is he joined this band after they were already fromed, he was orginally just gonna be the producer.

Good stuff though:)

Negura Bunget: amazing

Redemption: Dunno. I loved the first album (without Ray, and it's not because I don't like him, because I love him in Fates Warning.) I just liked the songs more.

On a completely different note: The intro to Deep Purple's Lazy has got to be one of the best organ-based pieces of music ever.

hey again everyone!! i moved two days ago to warm sunny melbourne (not - its freezing! lol) and turns out my new housemates have teh interwebz so i can still pop online and say hi! p.s. where i moved to is SO awesome :headbang: i am in love with the place already!

ah melbournes awesome, got relatives there, theres a really good jewellery shop on some little village (warrandyte?) in the mountains just outside the city, it's called ruby tuesdays. if you ever want to get something custom made, they do a good job, back when i was like 13 they did me a cold logo on a chain, was a good price as well. they have a sweet shop that imports sweets from all over the world and a pie shop, and loads of other bizarre speciality shops as well, if you ever have nothing to do and you've got a car handy its worth a visit, theres some nice gardens round there somewhere as well if you need somewhere to take the olds!

hey again everyone!! i moved two days ago to warm sunny melbourne (not - its freezing! lol) and turns out my new housemates have teh interwebz so i can still pop online and say hi! p.s. where i moved to is SO awesome :headbang: i am in love with the place already!

Welcome back (so soon!)! Glad you're enjoying the new digs. Did they let you in the bar yet? :heh: