Official Off Topic Thread

Stealing from a band is seriously the lowest of the low. I'm not a violent person, and i don't fight. however, if i saw someone stealing a band's gear, I'd not hesitate to beat the everloving fuck out of them. Even if it was Pain of Salvations gear they were trying to steal.

PoS - Sorry Ken, bizare (sp) band or dude. Im trying to get into it but hes all over the place. Just when I get happy he blows it. Extreme musician, no doubt but ..... damn "catch a groove dude and go with it" also "spare me that middle eastern crap", never liked it with Ravi Shankar (sp) or when John Mclaughlin did it and never will. I had the same situation with Zappa, good for brief entertainment but not steady listening. I find myself anxious for the next batch of songs from another band to come around. Which this week is Edguy. Me likes Edguy so far because it reminds me of old school riffs and not too overly power metal formula.

but its all a matter of taste, age and influences

ANYTHING for you sweetums! :lol:

oh how you'll grow to regret those words:lol:

Update on my ever-so-interesting life:

I got back to St. Paul today. The first thing I did was throw up, that's how sick it makes me to be in this horrible place (not exaggerating). Then I got groceries, spent a couple hours cleaning my apartment (which is spotless now btw...I fuckin' rock), and then unpacked. I was going to go the the Kamelot concert downtown but I was too fuckin' tired and had too much of a headache too listen to a couple hours worth of opening bands that I can't stand. I'll catch them again next time around (I secretly regret not going). Now, my hands smell like bleach and I'm sweaty as fuck. What an amazing day...