Official Off Topic Thread

I must say this as I'm quite disappointed right now: WHAT on earth happened to the "ASK ROMEO" thing? Is it on indefinite hold? Will Romeo ever see the list of questions, much less answer them? I feel conned to say the least, especially since I haven't seen any updates since the questions were taken down.
Sit yo political ass down.

ABQ - CA is sweet. You'd like it, they have a lot of expensive beers. :lol:

Finding a job and a place to live in LA is the craziest thing ever. But fuck it, it kicks ass here. I'll be online more once I move into my own place (tomorrow) and get my internet figured out (next few days). Until then, see ya!

Jeff, just because PBR costs 15 bucks for a half rack doesn't mean it's all of a sudden "expensive beer" :lol:

And on another topic, a fucking rock hit my windshield today and now there's a crack in it. :mad:

LOL! (@ the PBR reference!)

Do you have windsheild coverage on your insurance? Cracks get fixed for free (if they're fixable). I had my insurance send someone out to do work on my old truck's glass, they dude smelled like vodka, and fucked up my windsheild using a drill(!) Got a new one for no charge, and got that dude fired...
Lemme guess, gravel truck rock?

Welcome back Jeff!

And apologies to EPIC chatters, I was sleeping and woke up approx. half an hour after you finished the conversation. Duh. Let's try it again tomorrow.

I must say this as I'm quite disappointed right now: WHAT on earth happened to the "ASK ROMEO" thing? Is it on indefinite hold? Will Romeo ever see the list of questions, much less answer them? I feel conned to say the least, especially since I haven't seen any updates since the questions were taken down.

He got the questions as soon as the thread was closed, but hey thanks for your confidence. Last I talked to him about it, he was still working on them. There were hundreds of questions when all was said and done, and he's kinda had stuff to do along the way like finish the cd, go on tour, & prepare for another tour; give the guy a break.

No goddamned clue. Either way, it was the gayness. I gotta check to see what my insurance will cover. i don't know if the crack is fixable... it's a good 6-8 inches. No idea if that works.

Yeah, that sounds fucked. Check your insurance! (depending on the deductable. I live near a quarry, with nonstop truck traffic for 12 hours a day. I've had to replace/repair the windsheild in EVERY car I've owned since I moved up here......Good luck with it dude!

Did you guys miss me!!??! I've had exams lately, plus a new man to deal with :) I'm super pleased! But I missed you guys here.

fury.gif

so my teacher wants me to check out this piece that he wants us to do in our Classical Guitar Ensemble, but I can't find a single goddamn recording of it anywhere....I think the fucker just made it up.......

It's by Loris Chobanian and it's called "maharaja's fancy". He's already got the music (which is the only thing I can seem to find on the whole Intarweb) but he wants me to try to find a recording. I've got another one of my friends on the case right now because his college has a huge resource of guitar recordings. We're doing some other really cool pieces though...we're going to try Cuban Landscape with Rain by Brouwer and I'm going to see if I can't talk the other guys into doing "Lotus Eaters" by Andrew York

Ughh I can't find the sports thread so I'll just post here. Is anyone following the rugby world cup? I know the Aussies on the board will be. All Blacks are definitely the clear favourites to win, I'm quite proud.

what? And taking a dump is your attack? I could just see it, flaming balls of fear is their attack. :lol: "here we are, children of" brown and green. jk