Official Off Topic Thread

there was just a public service announcement on the TV that says it's time for monthly self-exams for breast cancer. It also said I should remind my friends....so...ummm....get to checkin'

Fucking LOL!!!

But jax / jtelledubby, something to consider? :lol:

Jtelledubby????!!!!!!! You haggard lil' TWAT! :lol: Just for that, I'm not trimming my toenails the next time I ride Zachmountain! :lol:

Actually, I've had it for a long time. I don't log on often, though. :erk:

Post 9,999!1! not that it matters.

No, it doesn't matter. Don't make me go back and count USEFUL posts! :heh:

holy shit i just rofl'd!!!!

Listening to Iced Earth - Alive in Athens. the intro before brainwashed, Matt Barlow says:

"What we're going to do right now is something from the Burnt Offerings cd. This one is about people who like to stick their fucked-up little knives inside your brain, screw you around, make you believe shit that's just not true"...

HE LEFT THE BAND TO JOIN HOMELAND SECURITY!!!! :lol:

Agreed 100%.

You know, I read about these kick-ass parts on the new IE and so I eagerly listened and boy was I heartbroken. People keep mentioning 'The Clouding,' for instance, and after 5+ mins of sloooooooow build up 'the riff' kicks in and leaves me going "Huh? That's it?" Needless to say, I just can't get into the new IE. It has a few cool moments but they are few and far betweeen, sadly. I really wanted to like this one, too. *shrug*

New punishment for captured terrorists: Make them sit through new IE on a loop for an extended period of time

Led Zeppelin is doing a reunion concert for the former head of Atlantic Records tribute thing in the UK. Dayum.

At over $250 USD a head. No thanks. Never was a huge JP fan, and I really don't think RP can do the old classics justice. JMHFO.......
Historic, yes, but no way, not for that price.