Cl Dip Forum pt 2 68 C
Copyright Law 67 C
Ensemble (ClDip) pt2 64 P1
Individual Tuition (ClDip) pt2 67 C
Kbd Mus (Class Dip) Min pt 2 68 C
Mus Lang St pt 2 61 P1
Sound Production B 81 D

:D :D :D :D :D

All i am saying is that Symphony X and Sonata arctica rule, as do OLD Metallica and In Flames and even a few Bodom songs here and there, but those other bands lick nad every now and again. What about these bands makes you say mutiny is like them? Is it the vocals? Half the vocals are death metal or screaming of some sort and the others are melodic. Is it the riffage? Short of clicking that link, I have no clue what Mutiny may sound like.

For example, if i were to say Skelator blends influences from Maiden, Priest, throw in a bit of Manowar cheese and Mercyful Fate-esque riffage with a vocalist that reeeeally likes Halford, you know to expect a True Metal assault. From your description of mutiny, honestly i get a vision of a progressive nu-death clusterfuck... something like Soilwork with odd time signatures. Just sayin' is all.

I'm going to be listening to PoS's Perfect Element Pt.1 for the first time tonight when I go to sleep... which will be in a few minutes. I am excited :headbang:

I also heard Beyond Twilight's Section X for the first time today, and was pleasantly surprised. I found it quite enjoyable.

EDIT: Been on these forums for over 2 years, and I only have 344 posts... beat that, bitches! ... (excluding CantoX)