<SUPERHAPPYDUDE> or depressed
<SUPERHAPPYDUDE> or having trouble sleeping
<SUPERHAPPYDUDE> or when you need to stay awake
<SUPERHAPPYDUDE> or when you need a little inspiration
<SUPERHAPPYDUDE> or when trying to win a sporting event
<SUPERHAPPYDUDE> or when trying to look cool
<SUPERHAPPYDUDE> or when you're just not feeling 100%
<SUPERHAPPYDUDE> but other than that they are BAD

On that note, not a big drug guy myself... 'cept akahauuu. And very occasionally some reefer, but i can do with or without.

It's the end of the internets as we know it.
1197268860972.png

One more week until I'm in Puerto Rico drinking martinis and enjoying the sunshine. I'm going to miss my guitar though.

Anyhow, we fired up the Gamecube afterwords so I could show Jason how to destroy Zelda 2. I was pretty drunk when I started, But after i was done (made it to the end of the third temple then hit the wrong button which took me to the save screen... doh!) there were an extra 10 or so beer bottles and cans at my side (this is after the 5 or 6 during practice, mind you). By the time i entered the third temple, i could not see what was going on. I was seeing double so bad that i ended up playing the end of level two and most of level three with one eye closed and sitting about 3 feet away from the tv. And i still dominated. Fuck, i rule at that game. Childhood well spent.

Interesting ammendment. So i musta been suuuper drunk while playing Zelda 2 last weekend because i *thought* i had gotten near the end of level 3. Wow, i was fucking wrong as shit. I actually beat level 4 and have little to no recollection of even entering said temple.

The game got owned this weekend in another drunken zeldafest. At about 3 am we decided to try for completion of Zelda 1 but got past the first temple and realized we'd be up till at least 6 am trying to do that shit, so we stayed up until 7 instead playing tekken.

yeah, something like that happened to me once. i was playing winning eleven with some friends and decided not to continue because if so we were going to end up finishing the tournament at 6am and we had class the next day at 7am. so instead we ended up playing, what can only be called "drunken metal-quized monopoly" till 9am.

I dunno.....I get a thing that pops up with the day's news everytime I sign on to the internet. That's how I hear most of them....some of them (brecker, zawinul, and other music greats that have recently passed) I hear sooner just because of the people I hang out with and the places I generally frequent on the web.

Goddamnit, i'm frustrated and disappointed and in a generally meh mood. Someone start a thread and say something that'll piss me off so i can argue about something. Here's some good ideas:

-Take a statement i say slightly out of context, then aviod my explanation and keep saying the same thing over and over.
-Tell me "dream theater is good"
-Or better yet, Pain of Salvation
-Say something completely stupid (or just be RiderofJustice)

*note: i'm just bored and a bit pissy. Not trying to stir shit up. Much.

Fuck you zach! <3

Seriously though, I bought MJ - Thriller on Vinyl this week, along with a Phil Collins solo disc, and a Hootie & The Blowfish. all on LP. Know what else? We're snowed in, and PoS - BE is sounding amazing once again. Must be this time of year. :lol:

Goddamnit, i'm frustrated and disappointed and in a generally meh mood. Someone start a thread and say something that'll piss me off so i can argue about something. Here's some good ideas:

-Take a statement i say slightly out of context, then aviod my explanation and keep saying the same thing over and over.
-Tell me "dream theater is good"
-Or better yet, Pain of Salvation
-Say something completely stupid (or just be RiderofJustice)

*note: i'm just bored and a bit pissy. Not trying to stir shit up. Much.

I can't understand why people like cookie monster vocals. It's ghey, AND talentless. On the other end of the spectrum, we have bands like Dream Theater & Pain of Salvation. There are the TOP 2 bands who know how to play AND how to sing.

/me waits for Mt. Saint Zac(k)h to explode....:lol:

/me feels dirty and must take a shower after just typing that...