Official Off Topic Thread

Well yes I would agree the entire law school mentality is a noose around the neck of humanity. This is all just a big game for them all.... lawyers, prosecuters and judges, the coppers (I still call them "Pigs") and all involved with government. Its one big huge act of job security and money grab.

None the less its the bleeding heart society we have been thrust into but the damn bleeding hearts have only one friggin eye... and for the most part are nothing but hypocrites. Still when you adjust the average and come down to the two trains of thought, conservative and liberal, this is more related to the liberal mindset.

George Carlin had a thing he called the pussifacation of America, these law suits are but one example, there are so many more.

Skiing kills... Im going Monday

Natasha Richardson, one of a handful that always set me back a bit, thanks fair lady

natasharichardson_442.jpg

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=357651&gt1=28101

I don't know off-hand what the concealed carry laws are here. However, even if we do have them, I doubt they'd do much good considering how the courts here are. We've churned out several cases that play out something like-

-Man breaks into home
-man injures self in process
-after arrest, man decides to sue the home owners for injuries sustained when he broke in
-man wins case

*epic facepalm*

Tell me about it, there's been quite a lot of cases like that over here. Plain bloody wrong!

Head injuries are scary shit. She was apparantly "ok" and talking, acting normal, than became very ill after the accident/wipeout. RIP< she seemed like a classy woman...

Yeah man, that was really bizarre. A great shame. Mind you, the whole family have had varying degress of unfortunate shit happen in the past... Weird...

head injuries are no laughing matter, ive seen two people drop dead because of inproper treatment. I don't give a shit who refuses paramedics, they should do their job. Classic case of someone saying im fine, I just hit my head. Few hours later, or next day their dead. My neighbor was one, and a 16 year old boy in the Judo community with a shitty coach!

It does yes, and the more physical activity you do, the more dead you will be lol! Its just some people should suck up there pride and not be mocho men/women. And the doctors, paramedics, should just do their job, if you're in a fight, or car accident, you don't tell the cops not to help, or that you're fine. As a matter of fact in most cases they would'nt care what you say!