Official Off Topic Thread

Freakin' awesome! Too bad we missed Jeff's solo though. Damn tape.

On another note, excellent article by Newt Gingrich here.

This is what I like most about you, always political :kickass: I will stay political free with respect for the site and others but just say, I dont agree or buy the distraction, nor do I think the new "man" is any more or less of an ass clown than any other "man". Still its alway great amusment to hear either side of the fence pump their chest out. "kill em all!" <--- my new political party :heh:
--------------------------------------
I shall go check Zach & Jeffs vid, now that Im all pumped up...... :lol:

awareness ? witness ? exposure ? responsibility ? weary ? I could answer "all of the above". I wasnt supposed to get crusty with age, I failed... lol

http://realestate.msn.com//slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=18184152&GT1=35000
nothing Im really concerned about by its exact topic but I find some of whats mentioned relevent to my stance on today vs a bit earlier, like who couldnt see it coming... when it was already here, regardless the policies or mask presented

Just got back from my most intense Krav Maga session so far. We were doing groundwork, defending yourself on the ground etc. It certainly takes a lot more out of you, and my shins are going to be terribly bruised tomorrow... And invariably when there's 20 pairs of people rolling around kicking and grabbing legs and trying to generally keep their opponent in front of them, collisions are predictable. Hence why I also have a cut and swollen lip/cheek, courtesy of the back of someone elses head... :lol:

Yet it was so much fun! :D

There are other ways of harvesting stem cells. The restrictions were not a big deal, and a leader stuck by his principles rather than appeasing his nation.

And I'm sure Bush doesn't even understand most scientific research.

Just thought I'd fix that a bit for ya.

I think it was less than that.... but anyhow, just what we need more means by which to further lower any level of natural selection

I went along to the Eskrima (stick fighting/weapons) class after Krav Maga last night, so much fun! Possibly even more fun than the Krav Maga, though not quite as useful perhaps. Anyone else done any Martial arts weapons training?