Official Off Topic Thread

If they really thought the tax base would increase its seems they would have done it. Sadly I think with how current businesses are run any savings through taxes would only spred out to corporate moguls and holder dividends. Thus manipulating the stock prices and making a business look good from the front door. This is how proirities have changed. A surer and quicker way that would also go along ways to decreasing potential future debt is massive terrifs on any and all imports... but no the idjuts go after cigarettes and alcohol. Perhaps some countries would like to pick up the health care debt of their migrants, seems that might add relief in many areas.

I really liked that new Camaro BTW. Sadly today utility seems more important and I dont think it would pay for its development in sales. We bought one of those G6 GTP coupes when they were new. Nice car but not really practical, the only way to drive it comfortably was in anger, which it did quite well (we did have other practical cars). So my ex has since traded it for a Jeep....

I still dream of replacing my old Z. I want one of the new ones, but the one I "built" online hit $42k on the price tag. Oops. Maybe I'll just go base Z package and build from there like I did with my last one.

They arent going to sell many at that price. My buddies C5 was 50,000 years ago... 02 or 04 Im thinking. Awesome car, great gas mileage too.

After driving my new car... all I can say is that I'm probably going to stay with Audi for the rest of my life. In regards to this heated conversation, I cannot contribute even a hair of knowledge... Economy, Politics, and Religion... count me out.

South park had the most amazing episode regarding the economy a few weeks ago. Fucking hysterical, highly recommended.

And on that note, how good has the new season of south park been? 2 totally GOLDEN episodes (Margaritaville and The Ring one with the jonas brothers), 2 really good episodes (Queef sisters one and Fishdicks) and one that's just kinda funny (The Coon). so far, really solid.

They arent going to sell many at that price. My buddies C5 was 50,000 years ago... 02 or 04 Im thinking. Awesome car, great gas mileage too.

Yes, way overpriced for a pony car (but still less than a loaded Challenger, I think). I would rather go 'vette at that price. Of course, my idea of a 'vette is at most a Z06, but definitely a ZR-1.

I think I'll just scour the rags for 5th Gen and build my old car all over again. But with a turbo system. :heh:

South park had the most amazing episode regarding the economy a few weeks ago. Fucking hysterical, highly recommended.

And on that note, how good has the new season of south park been? 2 totally GOLDEN episodes (Margaritaville and The Ring one with the jonas brothers), 2 really good episodes (Queef sisters one and Fishdicks) and one that's just kinda funny (The Coon). so far, really solid.

:err: I have to admit, some of them were very funny this season (Especially the economy and queef ones.:lol:) I thought they crashed and burned in terms of quality a few seasons back, but I'm glad to see that they are picking up again.

Yes, way overpriced for a pony car (but still less than a loaded Challenger, I think). I would rather go 'vette at that price. Of course, my idea of a 'vette is at most a Z06, but definitely a ZR-1.

I think I'll just scour the rags for 5th Gen and build my old car all over again. But with a turbo system. :heh:

C6 is no doubt sweeter than the C5's but I will say my buddys car is way more than impressive enough. He even opted out of a more rigid suspension system so it could be driven comfortably, still the thing is stuck to the road and very comfortable, nothing like the old C4 buckboards... which I like too :heh:. At 350 horse with the 6 stick its still one sick pup. I was so happy he let me drive it vigorously on a fav back road of ours. I cant say enough about how impressed I was, especially when the DIC was reading out 18-26 mpg all the time, except when going through the gears with foot down. Z06 is alot of money and built to drive hard and pretty much only hard, so probably not necessary unless moneys of no importance... but then I'd go for a C6-R in yellow and be at the track every weekend...... :headbang:

Corvette.jpg

So... Adam Lambert's performance on American Idol was nothing short of beautiful tonight... and I mean that in the most homosexual sounding way imaginable.

I'm glad that South Park is doing well... that's more than we can say about the last 10 seasons of The Simpsons. It's sad, the old Simpsons are some of the best out there.