Official Off Topic Thread

Hmmm... so how does this make any sense at all? I like the DoJ's solution - get an injunction against this guy from "brandishing a weapon" against anybody in the future. That really shows the DoJ is "committed to the vigorous prosecution of those who intimidate, threaten, or coerce anyone exercising his or her sacred right to vote". Good grief. I'm sure there's a UN resolution out there that allows billy club-toting "security forces" at all polling places to ensure the "right" voters make it to the booths.

Yeah, it's on FoxNews.

Waiting in line for the election was fucking horrible! Well, I did manage to read an entire Carl Sagan book (Only to later find out that I couldn't vote because a Pennsylvania drivers license is not valid ID in Indiana...) Maybe one of the volunteers overheard me say "I'd rather pull my testicles off with a pair of vice grips than vote for a democrat or republican."

Anyway, I would have loved to have been harassed by a bunch of Black Panthers shouting racist things like:
You are about to be ruled by the black man, cracker

Seriously, I'm not even joking. My life is boring enough to look forward to things like that happening to me.:lol:

Seeing as how you can't even go into the pet product isle of the grocery store without seeing Obama's face plastered on de-worming pills and Kibble's N Bits bags, I would say he is actually a pharaoh.

Death Proof was kind of meh to me.

Too much dialogue? I know that turned off a lot people. I love it because I'm a sucker for:

Quentin T. movies
old American muscle cars
Kurt Russell movies
The movie Vanishing Point
Zoe Bell :loco:

Not necessarily in any order here,,,, :)

Hmmm... so how does this make any sense at all? I like the DoJ's solution - get an injunction against this guy from "brandishing a weapon" against anybody in the future. That really shows the DoJ is "committed to the vigorous prosecution of those who intimidate, threaten, or coerce anyone exercising his or her sacred right to vote". Good grief. I'm sure there's a UN resolution out there that allows billy club-toting "security forces" at all polling places to ensure the "right" voters make it to the booths.

Yeah, it's on FoxNews.

I can't believe that was dismissed. Beware the VAT tax, people....
Big O & his cronies are going to do their best to ruin this country.
Pelosi looks like Skelator (the character, not the band)

Skelator - yes, you nailed it!

9484.jpg

Hmmm... seems like Mr. O is bringing Hamas refugees to the United States using our taxpayer money.

http://www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-2488

Who voted for this nutjob? This person is an intellectual? No, this person is slowly, systematically dismantling our country. Even Pravda can see that. Well, I take that back - slowly is not the word. Quickly, perhaps, speaks better.

[I thought it time to find a way to join Iced Dog on federal lists...]

Well, imagine that. An American citizen who wants to go to college gets stuck with tens of thousands of dollars of debt and a group of primitive assholes who hate women and murder each other over superstition and sand buildings get a new home and free money.

Actually, that sounds like a standard day in the governmental office to me.

Hmmm... seems like Mr. O is bringing Hamas refugees to the United States using our taxpayer money.

http://www.thefederalregister.com/d.p/2009-02-04-E9-2488

Who voted for this nutjob? This person is an intellectual? No, this person is slowly, systematically dismantling our country. Even Pravda can see that. Well, I take that back - slowly is not the word. Quickly, perhaps, speaks better.

[I thought it time to find a way to join Iced Dog on federal lists...]

We can't even help all those in need who live here, let alone keeping out the people we don't want here. Yeah, a certain presidential political figure is NOT sitting well with me, and it hasn't even been a half a year yet. Imagine how pissed people will be in the next 1,2, or 3 years....at this rate, anyway..

Hai guys I'm new to this board, I usually am posting at COBOT, I like bewbs (on women) and guitars and playing chess and rawking out and eating chocolate and watching cool movies and pr0nz and, well, I used to be a video game addict, I still play from time to time, but I've been trying to put some balance in my life by not playing 24/7, instead I browse forums 24/7! :p