Official Off Topic Thread

Not sure about that one.. any of it... leave it to Ken to leave me pondering....... my head hurts already...... Ha

Saturday morning I passed my grading for Practitioner Level 1 in Krav Maga! Went through all the techniques in the syllabus etc. felt very comfortable with everything, so it was all good. So anyway, I'm now officially a Practitioner Level 1 in IKMF Krav Maga! Yeah, only 9 more levels until I'm an 'Expert'... :D

Saturday morning I passed my grading for Practitioner Level 1 in Krav Maga! Went through all the techniques in the syllabus etc. felt very comfortable with everything, so it was all good. So anyway, I'm now officially a Practitioner Level 1 in IKMF Krav Maga! Yeah, only 9 more levels until I'm an 'Expert'... :D

1 down, 8 to go! :heh:

Congrats Dan!

Yep, alot of... dont know the correct way to say it but alot of symbolism or hidden meaning, subtle points, whatever in the way they wrote it and put together the cast of characters. Far deeper than your average current "action movie". I was impressed right from the beginning or 30 minutes into it when I started watching it.

Apparently according to the commentary the Japanese version was actually titled Magnificent 7 and this was changed when it came to the States because we had our own Magnificent 7... something like that