Official Off Topic Thread

I like the white kind the best. I have never really been a big Cheez-It fan.

This might make people question your sexuality (Hell, if your scared of that, stop posting on a prog metal forum. :lol:), but I really like freshly baked Italian bread with mozzarella, Parmesan, basil/thyme and olive oil - toasted. Best snack ever. Not much mess, either.

Holy shit, look at that. News to me, but it looks nice. :lol: I always forget that exists, and we never did anything with it besides creating the page and putting our names on it. Now I have to remember my Bebo password.

Thanks for the heads up!:kickass:

Sure thing, I did that the other day while interning at Nuclear Blast, figured I'd give you the heads up. :loco:

Yeah, mainly doing web stuff, but in the same office as Loanna. I've learned to hate the 405 commuting there and back. :lol:
Ha, yeah, driving to that place suuuucks. But Gerardo and Loana always loaded me up with free CDs, and posters, so it was worth it. You can bet I'll find a reason to be there when the new Sonata and Blind Guardian come out, haha.

Ha, yeah, driving to that place suuuucks. But Gerardo and Loana always loaded me up with free CDs, and posters, so it was worth it. You can bet I'll find a reason to be there when the new Sonata and Blind Guardian come out, haha.

Yeah, I just finished ripping a stack of albums yesterday. The 101 and 105 freeways are fine, the 405 is just a parking lot. :lol:

It's 3:15 am. I'm holding myself awake doing shit like posting my favorite prog metal albums, listening to random songs in my playlist and other pointless stuff. I have to go to the university tomorrow, yet I keep myself awake and I know I'll only be sleeping for like 5 hours. But for some reason I don't wanna call it quits just yet. Maybe because I know it will be fucking boring tomorrow, maybe because I'm not really tired yet, or maybe something else.

Any of you guys found yourself doing this or am I retarded?

I had to google what the hell that was.

Ale, nice.

I'm gonna have a beersummer this year. Starting next weekend or the one after that. There will be beer every day.

Anyone see Terminator Salvation yet? I thought it was one of the best action flicks of the last couple years, succeeded only by Transformers. Stylistically very slick, got to see some new Skynet toys, and the special effects were amazing as you would expect for such a film. Christian Bale and Sam Worthington were excellent, and there were several instances that harkened back to past Terminator lore, including an obvious one (for those who've seen it) towards the end that made me grin like a fool :)

It'll be interesting to see where the next two movies go from here, as Bale, one of the writers, and the director McG are signed on to complete the trilogy.