Official Off Topic Thread

The perks of my job: Getting paid a lot of money to play music for a living.

The downside: The singer canceling both rehearsals the week before a gig with 1 new guy in the band and 2 people subbing in who have never played with us before, then e-mailing me a revamped setlist 24 hours before said gig with tunes on it none of us have never even heard of. BONUS FAIL: Her telling the headliner that I'd be happy to fill in for their missing guitarist without checking with me first, with me not finding out until their setlist shows up in my inbox last night. *facepalm*

/end bitching

The downside: The singer canceling both rehearsals the week before a gig with 1 new guy in the band and 2 people subbing in who have never played with us before, then e-mailing me a revamped setlist 24 hours before said gig with tunes on it none of us have never even heard of. BONUS FAIL: Her telling the headliner that I'd be happy to fill in for their missing guitarist without checking with me first, with me not finding out until their setlist shows up in my inbox last night. *facepalm*

/end bitching

your use of the word "her" splains it all

got a princess vocalist ey ? sometimes alot of money is not enough

/end bitching
Should give her a Nightwish departure.