Official Off Topic Thread

J-Dubya 777 said:
No fair! I was going to treat myself to a MAJOR Portillo's feast since I have to work through the holidays, but I had to drop $500 on my truck after blowing the heater core out on Thursday. :ill:

I think it's gonna be White Castle instead....... :(

J-Dubya

ewwww....surely you can do better than White Castle! You have my condolences. :(

The Metal Chick said:
ewwww....surely you can do better than White Castle! You have my condolences. :(

Everything has a time & a place, even White Castle.....
No match in the taste dept vs Portillo's, but they serve their purpose! :Spin:

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
...or a good "cleansing".....

J-Dubya

So I've heard about White Castle. Although I've heard just as many claims that they stop you up as I have that they flush you out. ;)

Never been to it, but I've heard the Southern answer to White Castle, Krystal Burgers, are a lot less disruptive to the digestive tract.

Hah, I've done the whole 2 AM drunken White Castle run before. It was pretty gross. When I get the munchies I go out to this chicken and rice stand on 53rd street in Manhattan by the Hilton. It's awesome.

I'll happily pass on the sliders..I never did understand purposely eating something that you know is going to cause you intestinal distress.. :lol:

Jax said:
I'll happily pass on the sliders..I never did understand purposely eating something that you know is going to cause you intestinal distress.. :lol:

Welllllll...I've been known to do that with General Tso's chicken at a certain Chinese place. It tastes so good that it's worth the risk. I just make sure I won't be in an inconvenient location afterwards. ;)

Rose Immortal said:
So I've heard about White Castle. Although I've heard just as many claims that they stop you up as I have that they flush you out. ;)

Never been to it, but I've heard the Southern answer to White Castle, Krystal Burgers, are a lot less disruptive to the digestive tract.

I defy ANY human carbon based life form to eat 8-12 of those "sliders"
and get "stopped up".....It would be better than the Jackass milk challenge...
:D
Problem is, I really do like them!!!!!

J-Dubya

Jax said:

It's just like drinking too much, or mixing drinks. you KNOW you're going to get sick, but you still do it, just at different ends......
:ill: :yuk: :puke:
J-Dubya

I've been away for like 2 days and this is where this thread goes!!.... Actually, it really stayed in the same place. So.... Yeah.

It's been awhile since I've done anything that involved muchies or anything like that, but I know I usually just find whichever fast food place is closest to me, and just eat there. I'm usually too lazy to find a specific place.

anyone know what animal this is:

1113733865902.jpg

It looks like one of the goblin's from Labyrinth. I bet thats David Bowie holding it :lol:

Not only did the Ninja vs Pirate fad end a few years ago, but that isnt even a question. Ninjas are fighting machines, they live to kill, and while pirates may be bad ass in their own way (such as saying arr and stuff), theres no way in hell they'd stand a fight against ninjas.

I wasnt around for that fad, so therefore my poll still stands valid. And besides, nobody's forcing you to vote.

Well technically my post should count as a vote for ninjas, which would make my entire rant against the poll useless because in the end i voted anyway, which means that in the end my post cancels itself out and i explode... right?