Official Off Topic Thread

Why the **** do you need a chick when you got your guitar, Sheddie? Makes no sense to me.

Oh BTW, do you have to be fat to shred, I'm rather skinny.

Dammit.

I'm doomed.

I'll be forever within the lines of guitarists like...

...Kai Hansen...

...Ajren A. L... (Ayreon, Star One)

...Andre Olibrch (Blind Guardian)...

... and so on, I'll never be able to truly SHRED!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok... that was a little... uncool. Anyway, i am working on trying to get the pic of me up... dunno which one i want to post though. guess you'll all have to wait a bit longer to see how goddamn hot i am :lol:

ah... i make myself laugh.

Alright ladies (and men i suppose :lol:) The wait is over... i have decided.

30035537.jpg

I didn't know you all look so nice! :D ;)

I don't consider myself 'metal' if you look the way of how I look, but I don't consider myself as a normal person either.
I mean, the clothes I wear aren't always black or so, I like red and white a lot too. Besides that I always dye my hair in silly colors like red/black, dark blue/black or purple. hehe :p

I don't dress like a metalhead at all! I own one Symphony X shirt but I don't where it often. I don't really care much about my clothes, I don't spend a lot of money on brand names, I where whatever is comfortable and what I think looks decent.

goddamn Zach. ya got bloody better hair than a chick!
Lately I have been looking kinda metal, I feel most comfy in jeans and a black t-shirt for casual.. but I still dress nice to go out if the occasion ever comes up. I dont even own a metal shirt yet but hopefully that will change soon. And I recently dyed my hair reddish-black. The look is only truly complete though when I put on my 'poison' perfume, it's such a 'dark' scent, I love it.

BTW today I bought the new Tomb Raider game, The Angel Of Darkness.. it's daytime right now so it's not dark enough to play it yet (It's set at nighttime so far so I can't see hardly anything on the screen yet). But anyway it seems really cool.. this time Lara is in the city and a fugitive on the run. So I'm extremely excited to play it.

Hey Silent Realm, are you much of a gamer? I'm a pretty casual one, but its what I do in the free time that I have that I dont spend on practicing. Right now Im playing Metroid Prime, which is friggin awsome. its the only FPS game on a console that actually feels right (usually FPS's only work on PCs). I used to be really into Final Fantasy games but I'm just not interested in devoting the time that I used to to those kinds of games (now I just listen to the soundtrack CDs :D). I really like the Silent Hill games too.

I think I'm in the mood to be metal today. See, some days I feel like just wearing normal things, and other days I go all out and look dark and scary ;) But because I have A LOT of band t-shirts, I usually spend a long time deciding which to wear. Like today...hmmmm........I think I'll wear my Iced Earth shirt :D

i'm wearing the same iced earth shirt i wore yesterday... and the same jeans...... hrm...
naw, i just woke up and put on the first thing that was there. I'm home alone and need to go to work in a few hours, so i will change after i shower, but for now, no big deal.