Official Off Topic Thread

alright...I feel like a MAJOR fucking asshole now. If any of you lived close enough to me do so, I would kindly ask you to slap the shit out of me.
:oops:

Turns out that the guy didn't have it out for me, but rather that I had dropped my keys outside my apartment door last night when I was brining my groceries in and I had just assumed that I had put my keys on my table after I locked the door. The guy next door saw them while he was coming back from his night shift and was trying to wake me so he could give me the keys before someone else with more malicious intent stumbled across them. He just came knockin' again and, being more lucid, I went to the door and he gave them to me. What a fuckin' asshole I am....

:lol: and of course as Karma would have it, I think the salad I ate last night was part of the shipment that was recalled last night for E. Coli

alright...I feel like a MAJOR fucking asshole now. If any of you lived close enough to me do so, I would kindly ask you to slap the shit out of me.
:oops:

Turns out that the guy didn't have it out for me, but rather that I had dropped my keys outside my apartment door last night when I was brining my groceries in and I had just assumed that I had put my keys on my table after I locked the door. The guy next door saw them while he was coming back from his night shift and was trying to wake me so he could give me the keys before someone else with more malicious intent stumbled across them. He just came knockin' again and, being more lucid, I went to the door and he gave them to me. What a fuckin' asshole I am....

:lol: and of course as Karma would have it, I think the salad I ate last night was part of the shipment that was recalled last night for E. Coli

Unsolicited Advice: Buy him a beer and apologize for thinking he was a psycho off his meds. Then laugh. Nothing like having a neighbor pissed at you.

Heh, so a few weeks ago my Epica review got posted on the epica forum. Understandibly it caused a slgiht bit of a shitstorm, but that's cool. So i registered today and probably irritated them with my reasonable points and slightly intelligent posts. Thus, my excitement for the day continues.

Unsolicited Advice: Buy him a beer and apologize for thinking he was a psycho off his meds. Then laugh. Nothing like having a neighbor pissed at you.

Yep, just ask my accross the street neighbors. I've been pissed at them a couple times. Even threatened one of their late night party guests with perforating the truck they parked in my front yard, and lighting it on fire. :mad: Took a few months, but things are on even ground again...

Meedley: You are a dork! :lol: Good thing your building wasn't on fire!

Heh, so a few weeks ago my Epica review got posted on the epica forum. Understandibly it caused a slgiht bit of a shitstorm, but that's cool. So i registered today and probably irritated them with my reasonable points and slightly intelligent posts. Thus, my excitement for the day continues.

Your reviews of Epica and Symphony X were great.:lol: I had never heard of any of the other bands on your list but I read them all. Funny as hell.:)

Oh believe me, if he actually knew the things I was thinking then I would be kissing some major ass right now. I just played it cool when I actually talked to him and told him that I sleep like a coma patient and that I'm sorry I didn't answer the door initially. We both laughed about it and I just pretended that I hadn't spent the past couple hours being paranoid as fuck....

If I were going to head overseas for a festival, I'd more likely go to Finland for Tuska; they seem to have more bands I'd want to see just about every year than Wacken does.