Official Pic Thread

"Let Your Mind Flow, Let Your Sausage Float" - the next MindFlow album cover
l_2ac481e1c628e54705ef9aaf58b6d1a9.jpg

"Too Much Metal For Denny's"
l_ad872ea477c51ab77e3f8101e2241d1e.jpg

"The Thinking Man" .... funny cuz his last name is Pensado.. means 'Thought' in Portuguese.. eh.. *crickets chirp*
l_60745ba9a753eee1b72f20bf840d153d.jpg

"SCREAM FOR ME, BRAZIL!!"
l_45b050dd3ffc2cc9ecdde0cff20864de.jpg

"Pop Art with Danilo, Tammy, and Rafael"
l_5748a8f7ab9378517abc165508731c39.jpg

"Popeye & Olive Oil"
l_f93a84ff484b12223208e781148cdd05.jpg

This went on for a long time, both in the hotel and Denny's, so I have a whole library of strange MindFlow pics. If someone actually wants to see them all, PM me :lol:

So I guess Brazilians and PhotoBooth are a match made in heaven! :p

Okay, just to make sure no one thinks I'm slacking on photos, here are a few teasers of what I will be posting in a couple days:

OUTWORLD:

88MadfestOutworld2007Alina.sized.jpg

101MadfestOutworld2007Alina.sized.jpg

158MadfestOutworld2007Alina.sized.jpg

66MadfestOutworld2007Alina.sized.jpg

68MadfestOutworld2007Alina.sized.jpg

DARK EMPIRE:

25MadfestDkEmpire2007Alina.sized.jpg

53MadfestDkEmpire2007Alina.sized.jpg

KRUCIBLE:

7MadfestKrucible2007Alina.sized.jpg

11MadfestKrucible2007Alina.sized.jpg

MEYVN:

4MadfestMeyvn2007Alina.sized.jpg

10MadfestMeyvn2007Alina.sized.jpg

ETERNITY BLACK:

4MadfestEtBlk2007Alina.sized.jpg

Oh, btw, I am still converting the pics from Magistral, Prymary and Mindflow, that's why they have no teasers in here yet.

I literally have nearly 9,500 photos I am having to go through right now. That includes 4 festivals (Tidal Wave, Madfest, Ozzfest, Sounds of the Underground - that is almost 50 bands), and 9 other concerts (a total of 37 more bands) that I have been doing. I'm all the way through 3 of the concerts and almost 2 of the fests now, so I will at least post that many in the next few days. Still waiting to see if my webmaster is still on vacation as well. If he is, I will just release the photos with NO UPDATE on my front page, that way people can at least see the photos. :)

Oh, did I mention that I have to trascribe 7 new interviews as well? Oh and that my entire office at work is moving in 10 days to a new suite below so I am having to pack most everything and co-ordinate that part (the organizing and server issues) and been working 10-12 hours a day since the 9th of June? Yah... now you guys can see why it's taken me a little while. I am even resorting to converting them in the morning while I eat breakfast and from the second I come home until I go to sleep. HA! But I love the photos. :headbang:

SQUEAK! :worship: :worship: :worship: You are amazing, girlfriend! These pics are fabulous! I love the offstage pics! haha! And look at how happy Miguel (MindFlow keys) is in that pic! Such a great capture! Look at Mike (from Prymary) being all mean and stuff! Awww, Shane & his baby!! :lol: You are, indeed, the Photo Mistress! Good luck with the move and all the work! Thanks for not forgetting about us! I most certainly look forward with MUCH anticipation to seeing more! *HUGS*

Squeak, please shoot me an message on myspace at
myspace.com/lancekingvox

when you get your KRUCIBLE pic's up, Really want to see what you captured, the above ones are freaking great, believe it or not, this is the first time I've seen your work though we've known each other for how long?

Sorry get tunnel vision when I'm working all the time.

@ everyone - an update!!! My webmaster has finals until Wednesday, so Wednesday night and Thursday he will work to get the update up. I have every damned photo converted now, a new spotlight ready, and will hopefully have some of my interviews trasncribed by then. So I think a release will be done Friday, depending on how hard my webmaster has to work. ;) Sorry to keep everyone waiting! Vacations, finals, and work moving tend to do that to ya.

@Lance - I shall do that for sure! I am very glad that you like the photos so far as well. :) It's about time that you saw some of them!!! Didn't you ever see the Avian/Gamma Ray gig pics???

@Eddie - Damned straight - besides, you know you like it. :p

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO guess who has all the friggin' photos up on her site now??? :p That was a bitch. Just follow the link in the banner below, or click here: www.photomistress.com .

We are working on getting all the zip files of the photos together for the bands. I believe it'll be done by tonight. Then I will contact those of you who have asked permission for them (and of course John and Tammy as well). Thanks so much for the patience! I just hope there is still some interest here. :/

I also have 20-30 pics of Mindflow from their separate show here in the Bay Area. I took well over 100 killer shots, but accidently deleted them and these were all I could get recovered by the camera store. I'm so pissed. Never had that happen before. UGH So I apologize for the so-few pics.

Please let me know what you think, if you are so inclined. Keep in mind also that once you click into a gallery (which are listed on the bottom), you can click SLIDESHOW in the upper right corner so you don't have to click on each picture indivdually.

WOOOOOOOOT! :headbang:

Squeak you are undoubtedly an awesome photographer! I totally appreciate your hard work and all the effort to get the photos edited and up on your site! You are a princess!! Sorry to hear you lost the MindFlow set, but at least a few remain! How did you like that show, btw?