Official ProgPower USA XIV setlist thread

I'm still looking for setlists for In the Silence, Circle II Circle (after TWOM), Damnation Angels, Myrath and both Wolverine sets. That should complete all of the sets. Thanks everyone!

Wolverine main set:

A House of Plague
Bleeding
Carousel
New Best Friends
Your Favourite War
Communication Lost
And She Slowly Dies

(was supposed to end the set with His Cold Touch but got cut short)

Wolverine acoustic/stripped set:

Echoes
Poison Ivy
Pulse
What Remains
Embrace
Hiding
In the Quiet of Dawn
Nothing More
Post Life
The Final Redemption

Wolf - nothing from the first album ?? Really??
Great band, but just hoped for a more diverse set.

I love the first album, but it is pretty rare to come by; I'm not surprised they didn't do it. However, it was an interesting setlist. Surprised they did "The Bite" yet didn't do "I Will Kill Again" or "At the Graveyard." Having said that, they still put on an amazing set and what they played, they were fantastic. Honestly they're one band I never thought I'd see, so I can't complain too much.

I love the first album, but it is pretty rare to come by; I'm not surprised they didn't do it. However, it was an interesting setlist. Surprised they did "The Bite" yet didn't do "I Will Kill Again" or "At the Graveyard." Having said that, they still put on an amazing set and what they played, they were fantastic. Honestly they're one band I never thought I'd see, so I can't complain too much.

I agree too. I was just happy to finally see them.
Though I also agree 100% with the complaint as I felt their setlist was disjointed and not totally representative of their abilities.

Though this version of WOLF is much different than when they first formed.

This is indeed a much more professional and slick.

As I said before, long gone are the days of pimples and jean jacket vests with patches!!!

From Setlist.fm

Armored Saint

March of the Saint
Long Before I Die
Head On
After Me, the Flood
Last Train Home
Tribal Dance
Book of Blood
Left Hook From Right Field
Chemical Euphoria
Aftermath
Can U Deliver
Reign of Fire

Encore:
Nervous Man
Mad House

This set was great!!!!!!

Chemical Euphoria was a nice surprise.
I am not terribly familiar with what Saint plays live as this was the first time seeing them. I guess I wasn't expecting hearing anything off Raising Fear since it was a Chrysalis album.

Does anyone have Myrath's setlist?

I forget the exact order, but I know these were the songs played, and that the first three songs, the last one, and the encore are in the correct order.

Sour Sigh
Braving the Seas
Under Siege
Tales of the Sands
Merciless Times
Madness
Wide Shut
Shockwave

Encore:
Beyond the Stars