New Setlist Thread!

on youtube if you write "Symphony x live trezzo 2011" you can see good videos made by endryus75 so you can check how hot was the crowd

Symphony X -- Madrid, Spain -- October 13th, 2011

1.Iconoclast
2.End of Innocence
3.Dehumanized
4.Bastards of the Machine
5.Electric Messiah
6.When All is Lost
7.Children of a Faceless God
8.Heretic
9.Inferno (Unleash the Fire)
10 Of Sins and Shadows
Bises:
11.Eve of Seduction
12.Serpent’s Kiss
13.Set the World on Fire (The Lie of Lies)

Source:
http://www.metalsymphony.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5854

photos from the show:
http://www.metalsymphony.com/galeria/thumbnails.php?album=347

I refuse to believe that a band with their level of musicianship can't afford to relearn a few of their older songs to swap out in place of that "these are the only songs we've been playing for the past 4 years and we sound tight on them so let's just keep playing them" joke of an encore from time to time.

It's unbelievable.

I refuse to believe that a band with their level of musicianship can't afford to relearn a few of their older songs to swap out in place of that "these are the only songs we've been playing for the past 4 years and we sound tight on them so let's just keep playing them" joke of an encore from time to time.

It's unbelievable.

I agree with you guys. hate actual setlist, prefer old albums, las two albums dont like them at all and the setlist is only filled with songs from those, and why in the hell always play inferno and of sins ? saw them fro the 4th time in prog power and hated the setlist, thought they'd be playing more neoclassical stuff and some old gems instead lot of crappie songs from paradise lost and iconoclast. :mad:

hell if i can learn their older stuff MJR should have no problem. And i dont buy it when they say some songs just dont work well live. I DECIDE THAT!

I saw them last night, and their set was as disappointing as I had imagined. Just no variety in it, they might as well have just played the same 3 songs over and over.

It seems that the kids up the front new all the words to the new songs, but were just nodding their heads during Inferno and Sins. So maybe Symphony X are just playing to this new audience.

However DGM were amazing, I picked up their latest album when I found out they were going to be supporting and I recommend you do the same.