OFFICIAL AMERICAN SETLIST THREAD

InFlames235

Apr 20, 2002
Danville, CA
Visit site
Since the other setlist thread I made is now dead, and since since tonight is the first american show, I thought i'd post this thread for people to post the setlist in when they get back from the concert

I am new here.... I will be going to the Portland show tonight and keeping a setlist. I will share it with you all as soon as I get home.

They played When a lot on the European tour, you fool.

atrocity said:
fuck GoP, I want WHEN. or APRIL ETHEREAL. at least 1 more song from MAYH..:cry:

fuck, dude, take your pills. its all good if you want to hear when and april ethereal, but i may want to hear something else. i have an opinion,and you have your opinion, ok? im not jumpin you cause you want to hear something else. god damn just chill.

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
fuck, dude, take your pills. its all good if you want to hear when and april ethereal, but i may want to hear something else. i have an opinion,and you have your opinion, ok? im not jumpin you cause you want to hear something else. god damn just chill.

I hate to call you out and tell you to relax on a post telling someone to relax (OH THE IRONY), but really dude...MAYH shit would be good. Seems like you're a bit overreacting. Guy is just saying what he'd like to hear.

Okay! I am back! Here is the setlist in its entirety:

1. Baying of the Hounds
2. When
3. Bleak (Yes, they actually played Bleak!!!)
4. In My Time Of Need
5. The Grand Conjuration
6. The Leper Affinity
7. Demon Of The Fall
8. Interlude- Michael Jackson's Thriller (Mike wanted the audience to bob their heads to a beat which led into-)
9. Blackwater Park (Yes, they actually played this too- I've never seen this or Bleak on a setlist before)

And finally, for an encore...
10. Deliverance

It was an AMAZING show. Martin Axenrot is more than an adequate replacement for Lopez. I hope he gets well soon, but Opeth is doing just fine at this point.

As for Merch... I got a t-shirt, Opeth letters logo in front in sort of a brownish camo-style coloring, with a list of all 05 Tour dates on the back. My dad got a Ghost Reveries long-sleeve shirt, has GHOST Reveries on the back and OPETH with the candlesticks from the album cover on the front. I don't have any pics, unfortunately.

I hope this helps you all!

that is a good setlist, i just wish they could atleast try to switch it up more...like have a suprise song for the encore

RDreamer said:
2. When
3. Bleak (Yes, they actually played Bleak!!!)

U GOTTA BE FUKKIN KIDDING ME!

WHEN+BLEAK

I'll die as a happy man as long as they won't change there setlist for LA date. :cry: :cry: :cry:

PS: ahaha set list couldn't be any better. only 2 GR songs, awesome. I hope they won't add more GR songs. It'll be weird not hearing Demon Of The Fall as final song btw.

AHH THEy better NOT change this setlist. It lacks some SL songs, but I can't complain.

Korlich said:
No DOTF, No Drapery why do I find this hard to believe? Anyway if it´s true, then this is just great.
well check the set list again DoTF is right there... except it's not the final song anymore heh.

Are they, "Who-ever they were?" not worthy of a comment... ?

We are celebrating the life or mourning the loss of the DJ "John Peel" in England today, John Peel day to commemorate his last ever radio show last year.

Have a good one in da USA, :)

dcat.

Playing, Usurper's "Vision's from the God's" atm :)

atrocity said:
well check the set list again DoTF is right there... except it's not the final song anymore heh.

My bad, I knew it was to good to be true. I know Opeth has to play at least two out of those three stable songs. i just hope they will make a set list one day without DOTF, Deliverance, or Drapery.