Oh dear :-)

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
US Bands such as Primal Fear, Children of Bodum and Old Skool legends Gamma Ray are gonna be there, we'll be flying the flag for the UK!!
This from Panic Cell, who have been added to the bill :p hmm ... they'll fit in ..not

Sean, C'mon man. We all gotta share the Bloodstock stage! Let's play nice now.

Our Bass player got his arse kicked by the rest of the band for the recent mistakes to the Panic Cell newsletter. The truth is he was excited about the fact we were on the Bloodstock bill (who wouldn't?) and everyone makes mistakes from time to time. The band apologies to all concerned, especially to Bob who is nursing a swollen arse as we speak :D (LOL!!).

Kenji
Panic Cell

Well I say good luck to all the UK bands on the bill. We have to show everyone that the UK still has good bands to offer!!!
I must admit that a lot of them I hadn't previously heard of but have since downloaded mp3's and the majority of them seem good!
I liked Intense enough to purchase an album of theres...of which I acidently bought some other album by a wrong band in my hurry...hehe
I liked what I heard from Panic cell too....it is not the sort of stuff i'd really listen to myself at home etc but I can sense elements of bands like Pantera and Black Label Society in their music so i'll be there watching them at Bloodstock..should be good!

Excited couldn't even describe how i'd be if I ever play bloodstock :p
Even the thought that one day it will be possible providing the festival keeps going makes me mega-excited!

DivineSlayer666,

Bloodstock 2004 will be one of the highlight festivals of the year (again!). Doubt if I will get a chance to go get Pizza as I will probably be watching ALL the bands this year! I appreciate the Pantera, BLS reference, just don't say we are Nu-Metal, LOL!?!

Sean, I know we are not your cup of tea but let us buy you and your boys a beer on the day!

Kenji

Well that's just what I thought from the stuff I heard. Pantera and BLS are both good (Pantera were I should say late 80's, early 90's)! I wouldn't say Nu-metal.....certainly not. You can tell Nu-metal a mile off. It's just the ultimate deffinition of shit metal! :)

ALl I can say to all the bands...mainly the ones i'm not greatly familiar with is:
Keep it fast and keep it heavy. Don't let my head rest and i'll be kept interested!!!! :headbang:

Kenji said:
Sean, C'mon man. We all gotta share the Bloodstock stage! Let's play nice now.
Our Bass player got his arse kicked by the rest of the band for the recent mistakes to the Panic Cell newsletter. The truth is he was excited about the fact we were on the Bloodstock bill (who wouldn't?) and everyone makes mistakes from time to time. The band apologies to all concerned, especially to Bob who is nursing a swollen arse as we speak :D (LOL!!).
Hey kenji welcome to the board. Oh yes mate i always play nice :D
Dude, the error made by your bass player (whose in charge of your newsletter ?) suggests that you guys a) Know nothing about many of the bands involved, particularly the bigger names which b) suggests you don't know a lot about the style being played by these bands. Now please note i said "suggests".
I was quite appalled by it, hence a couple of copies of my post on other power metal forums (only mates ones btw)

Yes everyone does make mistakes from time to time but this is quite a pr fuck up in my eyes and almost of the level of "gee it's nice to come and play your little festival with so and so (whoever they are) playing ... etc etc

Maybe you should vet stuff before he releases it :tickled:

Whether or not you're my cup of tea mate, i don't know as i haven't listened to your stuff, image wise hmm well i never said nu-metal but other people have. If you're not then that's cool.

What did you think of last years festival, i wondered what the highllight for you was?? Edguy really did an excellent job imo.

Regarding beer mate, always up for one. Be careful of Dave and Eddie though (our live keyboard player) they like beer a little too much, ha ha :D

Once again, thanks for visiting the board and voicing your opinion.

sean-intense said:
Hey kenji welcome to the board. Oh yes mate i always play nice :D
Dude, the error made by your bass player (whose in charge of your newsletter ?) suggests that you guys a) Know nothing about many of the bands involved, particularly the bigger names which b) suggests you don't know a lot about the style being played by these bands. Now please note i said "suggests".
I was quite appalled by it, hence a couple of copies of my post on other power metal forums (only mates ones btw)

Yes everyone does make mistakes from time to time but this is quite a pr fuck up in my eyes and almost of the level of "gee it's nice to come and play your little festival with so and so (whoever they are) playing ... etc etc

Maybe you should vet stuff before he releases it :tickled:

Whether or not you're my cup of tea mate, i don't know as i haven't listened to your stuff, image wise hmm well i never said nu-metal but other people have. If you're not then that's cool.

What did you think of last years festival, i wondered what the highllight for you was?? Edguy really did an excellent job imo.

Regarding beer mate, always up for one. Be careful of Dave and Eddie though (our live keyboard player) they like beer a little too much, ha ha :D

Once again, thanks for visiting the board and voicing your opinion.

once again an apology for the newsletter.it has caused a certain amount of embarrasment.funnily enough,you mention about vetting,and after this,kenji and i have told bobby he's got to let us see mail outs before he puts them out,just to make sure.
what i dont understand is that bobby is one of us who does know about most of the bands on the bill.me,i've spent the last god knows how many years listening to bay area thrash,but bobby is really into some of the bands on the bill,as is lee the drummer(a huge gamma ray fan)so why he made a silly mistake like that i dont know.
bobby bought some primal fear for the van when we went on tour last week so that i could hear it.i'm gonna make a big effort to check out all the bands on the bill before we play in september,including you boys-i hope you've got streaming or downloads on the site.
as for the beer,harj,the other guitarist sound a lot like dave and eddie.
as for me,i'm gonna be drinking loads of port in a vain attempt to keep my chords open.come and find me before you go on sean,i'll buy you a double :D :wave:

baldyboy said:
once again an apology for the newsletter.it has caused a certain amount of embarrasment.funnily enough,you mention about vetting,and after this,kenji and i have told bobby he's got to let us see mail outs before he puts them out,just to make sure.
what i dont understand is that bobby is one of us who does know about most of the bands on the bill.me,i've spent the last god knows how many years listening to bay area thrash,but bobby is really into some of the bands on the bill,as is lee the drummer(a huge gamma ray fan)so why he made a silly mistake like that i dont know.
bobby bought some primal fear for the van when we went on tour last week so that i could hear it.i'm gonna make a big effort to check out all the bands on the bill before we play in september,including you boys-i hope you've got streaming or downloads on the site.
as for the beer,harj,the other guitarist sound a lot like dave and eddie.
as for me,i'm gonna be drinking loads of port in a vain attempt to keep my chords open.come and find me before you go on sean,i'll buy you a double :D :wave:

Bob here, thought I'd get in on the action as the rest of the boys are. Jeez, remind me not to out together a newsletter at 3am in the morning straight after returning from a tour and that day having been my birthday (I personally blame Mrs Stella Artois and Mr John Jack Daniels!!!!!) It was a fook up on my part, not intentionally as I do know where the bands come from. Damn stoopid muffa!!!!
God ya know... next I'll making a faux pas and say that our album has more quality tracks on it than Motley Crue have on their Greatest hits!! Doh!!!!!!!!!!(as per wats his face from the Darkness......muppet!!!)
Anyway, too right I'm fookin excited about playing Bloodstock..its gonna rock!!!!!! Gets the beers in, I'm a comin............(not literally, thast would be far too messy)
Bobby "Nu-Metal??!?!?!? where the hell did that come from?!??!" Town

In all this talk about buying drinks then who is buying mine? :p

I can't say why people would say 'Nu-metal' really....I mean you can't say something is Nu-metal just because you yourself are not into it. hehe

Oh yeah and Sean....I don't know what's been going on with these talks with Trillions but if you play there would I be able to introduce you on stage or something? I do it for my mates bands and stuff (not cos' i'm crazy or anything :err: ) I don't know if you's bother with that but... hehehe

Well hello to baldyboy and panicbass, thanks for dropping by, i look forward to meeting you guys at the stock. I think you guys have fought the fire well :)

DS, Trillians aren't being very co-operative mate, would have been all up for you announcing us no prob. Are there any other venues worth playing up your way?

cheerz for the encouragement sean.sorry about the origional cock up,but these things happen i guess.its gonna be great to meet you boys and all the other bands there,gig and then get pissed.gonna be a good day for all i think!

Well it's Trillions loss in that respect. They would have had the place packed if you guys come up and would have made a bomb on drinks knowing me and all my mates!!!

other venues...hmm...The only other places really are both the uni's but they tend to have loads of shit punk and nu-metal acts on so i very much doubt that they would get you guys on.
(VENUES ARE FUCKING TWATS THESE DAYS LIKE.! Just because they think it might not sell out they don't let the bands play....it's not about that though!!! bastards!

Well i guess i'll have to try and make the bradford gig then. NObody will coem with me but i might be able to meet some guys down there or something so i don't have to wonder around on my own! :p

If not then i'll have to wait until Bloodstock!
Thanks for trying though with Trillions!

If anything ever comes up PM me or something so i know as I won't be on this much now!

(baldyboy..well you can buy me and my lady friend as many drinks as you want! hehehe) make a change from me buying everyone drinks at least!