Oh Dear :-)

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
US Bands such as Primal Fear, Children of Bodum and Old Skool legends Gamma Ray are gonna be there, we'll be flying the flag for the UK!!
This from Panic Cell, who have been added to the bill :p hmm ... they'll fit in .o_O

Did they post it like that word for word ? +starts counting spelling mistakes+ I mean I know I make my share of mistakes but heck it's a post not a statement on an official website. :lol:

Ok, sorry guys i'm gonna have to jump in to clear things up. I am one of the guitarists in Panic Cell and the statement that was sent out to the Panic Cell mailing list did have a major fuckup in it regarding the nationality of the other bands. Our bass player put the newsletter/statement together in a hurry and didn't put it by any of the other band members who would have noticed the mistake straight away. Apologies to any of the mentioned bands and the bass players arse has rightly been kicked (LOL!!!)

By the way, i'm sure you will do your best, that's what the audience deserves!

Kenji said:
The bass players arse has rightly been kicked.

By the way, i'm sure you will do your best, that's what the audience deserves!

No worries mate - I bet this was the last thing that you guys wanted to hear after getting the BS gig - you have to trawl the forums doing some damage limitation... I don't know you gusys at all, and I still think it's a strange choice - not a comment on what you are like, but on the difference in styles.

Leave the bass player alone - they're usually well intentioned :)

Thanks mate, we have been doin' alot of damage limitation of late !

We appreciate that we are a different style to alot of the the main stage Bloodstock bands but hopefully a bit of variety will be a good thing, Vince has confidence in us and the only way to repay him is to play the best f@#koff gig we can play for you guys.

The only thing that pisses me off is people putting us down as a nu-metal band seeing as ALL the band members influences are old-skool. One thing we put on the inlay of our album that says generally how the band feel about metal music is:

"all Rockers, Metalheads, Thrashers, Nu-Metallers, grungers, sk8ters -unite don't fight, it's all good!"

If you wanna hang out at BS04 find us and we'll buy you a beer!!

Cheers

Kenji
Panic Cell