Oh Yeah, I'm a Dad Now.....

Wolfeman

I Prefer EL-34s. So What?
Feb 21, 2006
Cleveland
Smoke a cigar for me? My daughter was born today to a girl I don't even know/like, but I think I'll get through it. Too bad I'm back in the sand, I missed the birth by 2 days:cry:

My sister says she has my hair/eyes/nose.... At least she doesn't look like her mother:heh:

Hahahahahhaha, wow dude, what kind of a run-in was this? Are we talking some trailer-trash bucktoothed whale here or what? :lol: Either way...congrats? I dunno if that's what you're looking for, but umm...yeah, good luck! That works :D

Rofl no she isn't 'that' bad.... Most people say she is hot, but I guess she just isn't my type because I think she is hideous. Her attitude and personality may make her more ugly in my eyes also. But it doesn't matter. She is taking my money either way :p I wish I could just hand the child support payment directly to the kid, ya know? This chick likes to booze it up all the time and party(she is only 20) and I don't think having a child is going to change her ways. In fact her myspace page has said 'Can't wait to have this kid so I can start drinking again' for the past 7 months.....
I was debating on trying to get full custody, but with my military obligations as of lately, it would never happen....
I feel really bad for my mom, who is going to get stuck taking care of my child every night the baby's mother wants to go out.

Oh, and there is a slight possibility it might not be mine, but with the news of how it looks, I'm almost 99.9% sure it is mine....

Cograts ;) !!!!!!!!!
Well just my opinion take it for what it is: quit your military job and get the full custody of the baby, better for that child to be raised the right way in a good family by a father who takes care instead of a mom that wants to party all the time ;)
Anyway as I said it's just my opinion.
Congrats again!!!

Cograts ;) !!!!!!!!!
Well just my opinion take it for what it is: quit your military job and get the full custody of the baby, better for that child to be raised the right way in a good family by a father who takes care instead of a mom that wants to party all the time ;)
Anyway as I said it's just my opinion.
Congrats again!!!

Yeah I was thinking about that. I'm just hoping she changes her ways a little now that it's born.

Have you taught the youngling any mindblowing shred lickz yet?
THIS YOU MUST DO.

fuckinchugriffz.gif