Ok, did I miss something.. [re: nevermore]

I was totally relieved when I heard they pulled out of PP this year. Not trying to dog on them but they just dont do it for me for some reason. Jorn does however.:headbang:

The Disturbed spring tour was essentially confirmed in the same time period, but it is irrelevant to be honest.
[SIZE=-1]just so you know you're wrong....

Unfortunately we have had to cancel our appearance at this years ProgPower fest in Atlanta due to the Disturbed tour being postponed until September and the resulting conflict of dates. This was our only option as we had committed to the Disturbed support slot prior to ProgPower,
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]just so you know you're wrong....

[/SIZE]

Just so you know you're wrong...

Nevermore confirmed for ProgPower and a SPRING Disturbed tour at about the same time, hence "the same time period." Which contract they signed first is irrelevent, as the initial plans allowed for both. The Disturbed tour was postponed until September, as confirmed by the quote you yourself used, which caused a conflict with ProgPower. As a result the ProgPower appearance was cancelled, also stated in your quote.

All of this is what Glenn said in the first place... :rolleyes:

Just so you know you're wrong...

Nevermore confirmed for ProgPower and a SPRING Disturbed tour at about the same time, hence "the same time period."
Wierd, because I assumed stating one was booked before the other gave more detail than "about the same time"
Which contract they signed first is irrelevent, as the initial plans allowed for both.
Actually, it's quite relevant as the one that was booked first would be the one they appeared on.
The Disturbed tour was postponed until September, as confirmed by the quote you yourself used, which caused a conflict with ProgPower. As a result the ProgPower appearance was cancelled, also stated in your quote.
Ok, so captain obvious gets promoted to major.....

All of this is what Glenn said in the first place... :rolleyes:
I don't know who glenn is and don't really care. My point was that the guy above said "they were booked about the same time" and I simply provided info that proves one was booked well prior to the other.

Lord G,

I am Glenn. I am the promoter of this festival and have been dealing with booking bands for long enough to know what the fuck I'm doing. So before you run off at the mouth futher, let me spell it out for you once again.

It is irrelevant which contract was signed first simply because the Disturbed tour in the fall was not part of the original deal for Nevermore. They signed on for a tour in the SPRING at roughly the same time they confirmed with me for a FALL date. When the Disturbed tour was postponed in the spring, they canceled on me to do the postponed tour.

The fall tour was not part of their original agreement with Disturbed and they had to break their agreement with me to do it. It sucked for me, but I understood completely. I still have a very good working relationship with their European booking agent, management, and Century Media. I have no personal grudge with the band as well. Business is business.

Whether you choose to believe me or not is something I honestly don't give a shit about.

Glenn H.
HoS Productions, LLC
Promoter
ProgPower USA
www.progpowerusa.com

For the record, the committed to PP I and then pulled out after a Euro tour was offered to them. They 100% confirmed for last year. The Disturbed spring tour was essentially confirmed in the same time period, but it is irrelevant to be honest. Once the Disturbed tour got postponed to the fall, they pulled out again.

Once bitten, twice shy, fuck the third...

EXACTLY...You handle your business well. Too many other bands out there to worry about one. :Shedevil:

Wierd, because I assumed stating one was booked before the other gave more detail than "about the same time." Actually, it's quite relevant as the one that was booked first would be the one they appeared on.
You see. That's what you get for assuming. I certainly don't see a great deal of "detail." When were they signed? Disturbed on Monday, ProgPower on Tuesday? Disturbed Dec 21st, ProgPower Jan 4th? It's irrelevent regardless of your prized quote.
It might have been relevent if, as you condend, signing ProgPower on Monday and Disturbed on Tuesday meant that they would have appeared at ProgPower. Well, it doesn't, and didn't. Nevermore would have dropped a Major European tour with one of today's best known Metal bands to play a one-off show of 1200 in Atlanta, Ga.? Right. Sure. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Ok, so captain obvious gets promoted to major.....
You're too kind, but thanks.

I don't know who glenn is and don't really care. My point was that the guy above said "they were booked about the same time" and I simply provided info that proves one was booked well prior to the other.

He's the one who puts on ProgPower every year. The guy who signed them twice. The guy who got burned by them twice. The one who spoke to Nevermore before and after the contract was broken. You don't really have to care, but one might expect he would know what he was talking about.

Thats more of an excuse rather than a reason.
Not at all. I do it the first time I go onto a lot of message boards. Kinda testing the waters to see how full of themseles the people on it are. If the people aren't so bad, I stick around [ie the anthrax board here on UM] or if they are bad, I don't go back. Of course if a board is full of complete morons I just go back over and over and taunt them for amusement. This is where billyy milano and his board comes in. :lol:

Not at all. I do it the first time I go onto a lot of message boards. Kinda testing the waters to see how full of themseles the people on it are. If the people aren't so bad, I stick around [ie the anthrax board here on UM] or if they are bad, I don't go back. Of course if a board is full of complete morons I just go back over and over and taunt them for amusement. This is where billyy milano and his board comes in. :lol:

LORD_GALVATRON = TROLL = DOUCHE BAG