Ok, did I miss something.. [re: nevermore]

Not at all. I do it the first time I go onto a lot of message boards. Kinda testing the waters to see how full of themseles the people on it are. If the people aren't so bad, I stick around [ie the anthrax board here on UM] or if they are bad, I don't go back. Of course if a board is full of complete morons I just go back over and over and taunt them for amusement. This is where billyy milano and his board comes in. :lol:

So the only boards you like are where people welcome trolls with open arms? Perhaps the topic of the forum's discussions are a better way to decide if you want to belong to one than your current method.

AWWW...looks like Lord_Galvatron is in need of a group hug. You are a lost soul in need of shelter my friend. Stop being a bully and play nice...I have not heard such adolescent arrogance since high school...grow up!!!

AWWW...looks like Lord_Galvatron is in need of a group hug. You are a lost soul in need of shelter my friend. Stop being a bully and play nice...I have not heard such adolescent arrogance since high school...grow up!!!
What is it with threads centered around Nevermore that attracts this type? The discussion always seems to deteriorate into a pissing match. :err:

Read closely what I said about people of limited intellect being used for my entertainment.....

Dude, why do you get entertainment out of me calling you a douche bag? As much as you irritate me just annoying Glenn with this thread, this is the last of my posts for this thread.

LORD_GALVATRON = Should be banned

heh... not trying to keep anything going... but I'm just curious... did anyone think, as I did for a while, that Lord_Galvatron might have been Warrel Dane? All of his talk was defending Nevermore, and he seemed to be personally offended about the comments regarding Nevermore never being pursued again for a future ProgPower... not to mention, his Billy Milano-related taglines (Warrel and Milano have a history) made me wonder for a while. :)

I doubt it. He joined the UM forums in october 2004 and didn't start posting in the nevermore forum until June 2006. Besides, I'd be extremely disheartened if Warrel's life was so empty that he had to go trolling in forums. Lord G is a person with just way too much time on his hands; any more attention we devote to him just feeds his [probably] gigantic ego.