Ok, Get in Here

Opeth17 said:
Again, that's the reason I try to eliminate all notion of time and influence, it would cloud things over for me too much when I just want everything stripped down to its true core.

As admirable as this is, its no more practical than something like prohibition. Beyond a certain point, time (or, say, alcohol) becomes so hopelessly interwoven into people that it becomes futile to try to separate them. At this point, its probably just best to accept the results of the tournament as indicative of overall tastes of the board, regardless of how those tastes are constituted. Who knows?

Nothing to do with the topic, just satisfy my curiosity. Iofstorm are you a homosexual male? I'm being serious here. You come over as so overly pretensious I reckon you've sniffed a few pickles in your day. Not that's there anything wrong with that. I can still communicate with a man who dabbles in man, aslong as it is strictly over the internet. If it is true that you are a "gay", do you think that this snide attitude which you convey is going to attract a respectable gay individual? Change your attitude, or suffer the consequences of never finding a life partner. Just a suggestion mate, feel free to heed this advice, or discard. Just looking out for a fellow RCer is all.

Cheers

Reign in Acai said:
Nothing to do with the topic, just satisfy my curiosity. Iofstorm are you a homosexual male? I'm being serious here. You come over as so overly pretensious I reckon you've sniffed a few pickles in your day. Not that's there anything wrong with that. I can still communicate with a man who dabbles in man, aslong as it is strictly over the internet. If it is true that you are a "gay", do you think that this snide attitude which you convey is going to attract a respectable gay individual? Change your attitude, or suffer the consequences of never finding a life partner. Just a suggestion mate, feel free to heed this advice, or discard. Just looking out for a fellow RCer is all.

Cheers

I think he's reliigious or something. Erik mentioned it. That would explain the pretentious arrogant I'm right and only I can be right attitude.

Reign in Acai said:

Cheers

I don't know what you're trying to do here, but you come off as a laughably prejudiced redneck who equates "gay" with all kinds of attitudes and personality traits that don't represent anything more than a tired stereotype. Change your attitude, or suffer the consequences of your apparent prejudice. Just looking out for a fellow RCer is all.

Demilich said:
I don't know what you're trying to do here, but you come off as a laughably prejudiced redneck who equates "gay" with all kinds of attitudes and personality traits that don't represent anything more than a tired stereotype. Change your attitude, or suffer the consequences of your apparent prejudice. Just looking out for a fellow RCer is all.

Hmmm must have a gay family member. I've hit a nerve. Change my attitude? Why? So I can get along with people I couldn't care less about? Ie..."You".

I don't have a gay family member, or even a close friend. You can try to dismiss the problem and pretend you've hit a nerve all day, but really, what does that prove? Defend yourself without sidestepping the problem, or a lot of people are going to see you the exact same way you see gays. Its the attitude that I have a problem with here. It doesn't even have to do with gays. If you had that attitude about ANY group of people, I'd be in here saying the exact same things.

IOfTheStorm said:
Reign In Acai: What i know is that you are very insecure about your sexuality. Beware of anal bandits!!! Gugs knows!!! ;)

Doesn't gugs like to lick ass? I'm always reminded of that little tidbit whenever he starts calling you out for being a "GREEK ANAL BANDIT WTF!!11"

wtf is people's problem with gays? I know some gay dudes, their cool enough. I just have a mostly unspoken rule that if they touch me in a sexual way or stare at my crotch/ass I'll beat the shit out of them.

That said, they don't do that. One of the dudes is perfectly normal otherwise, you wouldn't know he's gay if he didn't tell you. The other guy fits the typical gay voice, but is still a cool dude. I disagree with reign in Acai's stereotype.

That said, Iofthestorm is a dink.