Ok, I heard the promo CD for "We've Come For You All"

mmmm if it has been leaked why isnt on the internet,lets see what brent has to say,if people have already heard it it would surely be on the internet now who is telling the truth???????

Black Dahlia is even more metal than What Doesn't Die. What does it sound like? Stomp 442 meets Ministry meets Slayer. Nobody Knows Anything is the best track on the album. You'll shit when you hear that song, really fucking wild. It's almost a new sound. Just fantastic.

Why aren't they on the sampler? I dunno, they didn't ask me. What Doesn't Die is Anthrax at its best, Safe Home is almost Cheap Trick in its poppiness, Take the Music Back is fantastic but it's one of those you have to listen to a few times. Think About An End isn't one of the stronger cuts IMO but some people might think it's great. Very Rage/Audioslave sound on that one.

I'm not the moral high ground on MP3's but if it was intrusted to me as promotion I'd probably sit on it since if you let stuff out of the can you can end up not getting the advanced shit in the future. The album will be out overseas in Feb then it'll be everywhere.

But on what label here in the US? Will it still be w/ Beyond? Or will it be a major (Sony, Mercury, et al)? Or one that has a lot of pull (Interscope, Wind-Up) or one that is more metal/hard rock based (Roadrunner/Sanctuary)? Please give us at least a hint?

Yes, a hint would be wonderful. Hopefully Anthrax actually nailed down a US label to work from. It would really suck if this turned into the Chinese Democracy of this band. And I really don't want to have a buy the Jap Cd, but at this rate I may very well have to.

Well, hopefully they are getting a record company that will back them, promote them...properly. Maybe see them on MTv or hear on the Radio. Something has got to break. If that's the case, then it will be worth the wait.
Been a Thrax fan for to long to let my selfish indulgence get in the way of that.
Foo Fighters have got some heavy stuff, I don't see why a lot of Anthrax songs can't be played on radio?

Well, SOWN was pretty successful.

But boy, I think the guys really got fucked on the last two albums. There's no reason why "Nothing" couldn't have been a hit on mainstream rock stations if it just got the proper exposure.

Same with "Inside Out". If it got support, and everyone got to see/hear it, either of those albums could have at least gone gold.

I feel sorry for the band.
They've been around a long time, knew a lot of bands before they were big.
Can you imagine the emotional roller coaster that they are experiencing. Some of their best work never really got heard by the masses. Meanwhile they sit back and see a band like Megadeths last album get radio play, while Anthrax's last 3 albums were better.
It's a bummer.
I think it would be safe to assume that this pressure and disappointment affects their personal lives too.

They don't deserve it, and I appreciate them sticking around.

o.k fuck it will someone please leak black dahlia. With all the hype about that track my faith in all could be renewed. Last year I was dying to hear the new Bad Religion ( fuckin rocked by the way) this year its the new Anthrax. This is almot as bad of a wait then getting laid the first time.

Mr. Wu is correct..I have heard the whole cd myself..It rules..there best work..the label is Internet friendly!fans..this is the cd you have been waiting for..There best production by far...the kick drums sound amazing ..etc.

what a lot off "Panic"goin on. "Only" a very few people have heard the album and it's "Spreading like Disease"that's the album is radio friendly and it's compared with AudioSlave/Rage(Hope Not cause they SUCK)STone Sour, STP and so on!!!!
Be patient my fellow Traxters, Anthrax sounds like Anthrax, with Mr Bush on vocals any song sounds GOOD!!!! Wait till you hear the album youreself!!!!!!

and while i feel for the band with all thats happened labels wise and such they did have there share of the limelight in the late 80's early nineties,some bands never even get a glimpse of that!!!!!

they chose to take the hard road which i respect them highly for,they could have took the easier option of just putting up with belladonna and havin a couple more platinum albums.

the big drawback with that ofcourse would be that there would probably be no thrax by know if they took the soft option.

i have no doubt that sown would have sold 5 million had belladonna still been with thrax,anyone else agree???

usually bands cant survive changing singers,acdc being the exception.

Originally posted by Lord Darkness
I knew all that bullshit about this album being old-school and 'the return of the RIFF' wasn't true....
I'm gonna buy 3 copies of "We've Come For You All".
2 for me and one to shove up Lord Cockgrabber's ass.