Ok, I heard the promo CD for "We've Come For You All"

How the hell is everyone, hearing this album and not me???

After all John Bush and I have been through together?* I am so dissapointed right now, I am tying the noose........

Sounds like it is going to CRUSH!!!! I can't wait any longer.....someone, for the love of Blatz and all things good in life....put up on MP3.....even a sample.....c'mon Anthrax we know you can......

* I shook his hand after an Armored Saint concert.

I just heard "What doesn't die" and that song fucking rules! The song has some really fast parts with massive machine gun double bass! The guitars were nice and crunchy and there were some wails in there that really accented the song. If the rest of the album is as good or better than this song than we are all in for a real treat!!! I was simply amazed. I really hope Anthrax ends up on the next Ozzfest so I can go watch them play!

What doesn`t die is bestial, Safe home i think it will be a classic anthrax song, taking... has a great chorus & think about an end mmmm i think i need listen to it more times jeje

damn i can't wait for this. this albums sounds so killer. i dont care what everybody says!!!!! i will like it and it will be brutal. come on its anthrax!!!!! i except alot double bass stuff from charlie though thats all. i've heard refused to be denied and i was hooked. giant guitar riffs and heavyiness of anthrax. the wait will be over. the brutality will come!!!! by the way- we've come for you all!!!!!

Could anybody tell me which songs below will be included on the new album? Thanks.

BLACK DAHLIA
REFUSE TO BE DENIED
SUPERHERO
SAFE HOME
WHAT DOESN'T DIE
STRAP ON MY OLD SCHOOL
TAKING THE MUSIC BACK
NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING
EXPIRATION *
CADILLAC ROCK BOX
STRAP IT ON *
ANY PLACE BUT HERE
THINK ABOUT AN END

(The ones I wasn't sure I made a "*" sign)

PS And what about a censorship...??? I think nobody here didn't ask about that...

OUMPHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drums on "what doesn't die" are so.... INCREDIBLE !
Can't wait for the others...

"Safe home" & "Think about a end" are good also.

For the ones who thought that "Refuse to be denied" was shitty (and i think that), don't be afraid !

Ladies and gentlemen of the Anthrax forum, I'm just a caveman. I fell in some ice and was later thawed out by some of your scientists. Your world frightens and confuses me! Sometimes when I fly to Europe on the Concorde, I wonder, am I inside some sort of giant bird? Am I gonna be digested? I don't know, because I'm a caveman, and that's the way I think! When I'm courtside at a Knicks game, I wonder if the ball is some sort of food they're fighting over. When I see my image on the security camera at the country club, I wonder, are they stealing my soul? I get so upset, I hop out of my Range Rover, and run across the fairway to to the clubhouse, where I get Carlos to make me one of those martinis he's so famous for, to soothe my primitive caveman brain. But whatever world you're from, I do know one thing, and that is WHOEVER WAS ABLE TO GET THESE SONGS MUST MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ON KAZAA OR SOMEWHERE! WE'RE DYIN HERE!

PCOW. Thanks for the heads up.,... Come on fellas!! The only way some of us pore schmucks can hear it is at this site (brent) wheres the preview!!!!