Ok. Is it me or Glorious Burden is really amazing?

Overlord Purple Rainbow said:
It's only January, but I don't see any album (even the new In Flames) overtaking this as The Heavy Metal CD of 2004...

Well, what about the new albums by
Armored Saint
Jag Panzer
Cage
Seven Witches
Judas Priest
Jon Oliva,
all being released this year?
I'm sure one of these will become the Heavy Metal CD of the year, and not The Glorious Burden, although it is one of the best IMHO.

It's just you, cause The Glorious Burden isn't anything special. It's alright, perhaps even good, but definitely not amazing.

Oh and Overlord, you bet your ass you won't see In Flames topping The Glorious Burden on your list cause the songs on the promo FUCKING SUCK ASS. :p

Pain Of Salvation - BE will be the best album to come out 2004, or so I believe. :) Hardly heavy metal though.

I think adding the tribal and eerie electronic aspects of TSIB with the gloominess and depressing emotion of Sun That Never Sets would make a damn perfect album.

"The Eye of Every Storm" is the name of their new album, its coming out in june. absolutely killer title.

Exodus's Tempo of the Damned has already easily owned TGB. Other candidates for ownage are Death Angel's The Art of Dying and Dismember's Where Ironcrosses Grow, to say nothing of the new Testament, Sadus, Imagika, Kreator, Amon Amarth, Dark Angel, Judas Priest...yeah, I think you see my point.

But at least Iced Earth can be sure of kicking the crap out of In Flames.