Ok so I've got a question regarding my friend

It's not metal at all to dress yourself in some certain way just to get the approval of some closed-minded jerks. Let your friend be metal inside and let him come as he is.

A wise sheepshagger said:
Fucking americans.

Jajaja!...ja...ja..ja. Jo?

Now really that's hilarious. But still I don't think he'll get his ass kicked. Unless he starts saying "Emo rulez, COB sucks or something!" Which wouldn't happen since he likes COB.

Maybe you should just take him with a black shirt.

Hey Warheart, tell him to go and dress however the hell he wants. I've seen Bodom 5 times now, and everytime I go in almost all Abercrombie clothes (because I work there... well, used to) and I have never had a problem with anyone. CoB has been my favorite band for almost 6 years now, and I've listened to metal music for prally twice as long. It doesn't matter how you dress.... if you like the music and are a CoB fan, then go regardless to what you look like. If anyone gets in your friends face about it, tell'em to fuck off and that your there to enjoy the show. If they can't accept that because they're "hardcore" or "METAL!" then tell them to go play with their cock piercings or braid eachother's hair. The true CoB fan's will back you up anyway.

Enjoy the show man, CoB blow me away every time i see them.

Emo and hardcore just replaced what Nu Metal was in the late 90's. Its a stupid fad that will end when all the retards realize that metal >hardcore> emo.

The only problem i have with the emo/hardcore looking people, is that they are following the trend like mindless sheep. Whereas I as a metalhead wear bands shirts because I like them enough to buy their merch. I advertise these awesome bands which someone may have never know about without the publisity of other people wearing their merch. I wear comfy cargo pants because they are practical.

Silver Incubus said:
Emo and hardcore just replaced what Nu Metal was in the late 90's. Its a stupid fad that will end when all the retards realize that metal >hardcore> emo.

The only problem i have with the emo/hardcore looking people, is that they are following the trend like mindless sheep. Whereas I as a metalhead wear bands shirts because I like them enough to buy their merch. I advertise these awesome bands which someone may have never know about without the publisity of other people wearing their merch. I wear comfy cargo pants because they are practical.

I agree man, I'm the same way.

Silver Incubus said:

Same here I collect band tshirts.

heh, thanks for the input guys. I didn't think people would be such assholes to do something like that, but it doesnt hurt to make sure. And no, he is not me. This is me:

320581622_l.jpg

I don't dress "metal" either. I like to dress with style basically, and I don't like looking like some depressed fag who wears makeup and hangs around with fat pierced chicks. I've never had a problem at a show because I hold my own in the pit. I also don't look quite like your friend though. Tell him to not perfectly comb his hair and throw on something a little less prep. I don't think anyone would care. Besides, Bodom's new music and tour is beginning to attract a new breed of retarded Bodom fans.

GhostOfPerdition said:
I don't dress "metal" either. I like to dress with style basically, and I don't like looking like some depressed fag who wears makeup and hangs around with fat pierced chicks. I've never had a problem at a show because I hold my own in the pit. I also don't look quite like your friend though. Tell him to not perfectly comb his hair and throw on something a little less prep. I don't think anyone would care. Besides, Bodom's new music and tour is beginning to attract a new breed of retarded Bodom fans.

You're american. You're also new to metal.

You're also an idot. Good day.

1. I'm not American, I'm Canadian. (Yeah it's generally the same thing, I know)
2. I'm not new to metal. I've been listening to it since I was able to listen to music and I've listened to Bodom since Hatebreeder. (OMG NOT SINCE SOMETHING WILD OMG OMG OMG)
3. I'm not an idiot. Dressing "metal" is just as bad as dressing "emo". I dress in what is practical and what I feel looks nice. That could involve wearing a Bodom t-shirt or even wearing a t-shirt from Wal Mart. Whatever works. People need to stop spending time on trying to fit into one mould based on the music they like. Having a clothing or image fixation is stupid.

-Gavin- said:
You're american. You're also new to metal.

You're also an idot. Good day.

LOL fucking scottish :rolleyes:

this is how fucking ignorant and generalizing you sound when you say such things as "You're american"

GhostOfPerdition said:
I don't like looking like some depressed fag who wears makeup and hangs around with fat pierced chick

ahahahaha!!!! Oh man... "metal" chicks are usually SOOO ugly... and fat. At least the American ones are.

In Your Face said:
ahahahaha!!!! Oh man... "metal" chicks are usually SOOO ugly... and fat. At least the American ones are.

Fat chicks fucking piss me off. I can't believe how many chicks around here have "let themselves go". How fucking easy is it to regulate how much you eat and what you eat? Seriously. Go on a fucking diet.

(You hit a soft spot)