Ok, the REAL Poll for BleedingNeonBlack

Do you like BleedingNeonBlack?

• Total voters
And what about the car which I bought you for christmas of 2002? You're a swine in the mud! I bought you that integra with my hard earned money and what do you do>?!?! You fucking sleep with Zack! I've done so much for you! Hell i'm the one who got you into Nevermore to begin with!!!! Kids listen to me closely! Do not trust this woman! Nor any woman for that matter!!! They take your lifes blood away from you and leave you feeling an empty shell of a man clinging to the edge's of life's table! She doesn't even have the courtesy to reply to me after everything that I've done for her! Thank God she decided to have an abortion! I couldn't bare the burden of having to deal with this turncoat for 18 years!

ct_thrash said:
not too bad :cool:
yourself?

That's good to hear.

I'm alright I guess. I've been down in the dumps for the past month. Like really, DOWN THERE. When I was really feeling down 2 weeks ago, Tee talked to me and helped me out. She's a great girl.

But for right now, I'm alright. :)

Slipknot are tr00 said:
And what about the car which I bought you for christmas of 2002? You're a swine in the mud! I bought you that integra with my hard earned money and what do you do>?!?! You fucking sleep with Zack! I've done so much for you! Hell i'm the one who got you into Nevermore to begin with!!!! Kids listen to me closely! Do not trust this woman! Nor any woman for that matter!!! They take your lifes blood away from you and leave you feeling an empty shell of a man clinging to the edge's of life's table! She doesn't even have the courtesy to reply to me after everything that I've done for her! Thank God she decided to have an abortion! I couldn't bare the burden of having to deal with this turncoat for 18 years!

What in the hell? :err:

GroundXero3k said:
That's good to hear.

I'm alright I guess. I've been down in the dumps for the past month. Like really, DOWN THERE. When I was really feeling down 2 weeks ago, Tee talked to me and helped me out. She's a great girl.

But for right now, I'm alright. :)

aww, well i'm glad you feel better
*bosoms you*

Pyrus said:
But first, these messages from our sponsor:

ARE YOU A PUSSY?

BECAUSE IF YOU ARE, WE HAVE A BEER FOR YOU!

Miller%20Lite.jpg

4 OUT OF 5 PUSSIES RECOMMEND MILLER LITE
Miller_Lite_Large.jpg

MILLER LITE: BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING PUSSY.
:lol: :lol: