OK. there are 3 out of 24 people in my office today

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
and i know at least 10 of them aren't sick because when i was running last night i saw them all going out to dinner at 10 pm! THE FUCKING BASTARDS!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i am mad, i should note, because this makes the receptionist's job really hard when no one is here.

yea, like all of a sudden because everyone's sick i know all their business? all i keep saying is, "no, i cannot forsee their exact time of cure, if you can, i will defer to your medical expertise, please leave them a message".

there are always people out. i mean, probably more than 50% of my coworkers are HIV+ so it's to be expected, but this is insane. people are like, totally riding this wave of a flu virus going around. 'oh me too! me too!', irritably, one of the people who DID show up today is really sick but knew all these pricks would call in.

me too i totally pictured a rocking party gone suddenly dead and like, everyone turns around and looks at me like, WHAT?

i usually try to make the creepy "ghost town" noise like, that happens when tumbleweed goes by and there's about to be a showdown.
Microbiology.jpg
these are my party favors !