OK, this is pissing me off

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
A coworker of mine told me about something badass.....which I would never think was badass.

I work at Guitar Center so of course, there is such a thing as GC Radio that plays music to all stores at all times.

Marilyn Manson came on and me and Dennis got into a discussion. Then, he asked if I have heard John5's solo shit. I hadn't, but he said he'd burn me a copy of his shit because believe it or not, he is 'one hot guitarist'. So, I got home and noticed I had an IM from Elysian. I asked him if he had heard it....no, he hadn't. So, I went to John5's website. Holy balls. There is some samples on there of his newest solo album. He is actually an awesome guitarist.

Now, I'm a broke mother fucker (duh, I work at Guitar Center). So, I was wondering, does anyone have John5's solo albums? I really want to have them and would buy them, if I wasn't so broke.

Balls. I got drunk fast.

NP: Dream Theater - Ytse Jam

"Now, I'm a broke mother fucker (duh, I work at Guitar Center). So, I was wondering, does anyone have John5's solo albums? I really want to have them and would buy them, if I wasn't so broke."

the guitar center closest to my town sucks giant balls. not only do they have a terrible selection but most of the guitars are dead, including one i wanted to try out and was thinking of buying and they said they;d fix it but of course the person didn;t even understand when i was telling him it was broken, he thought i just didn;t turn on the amp. what a moron.