Old Sk00l pics

Justin S.

Sep 3, 2004
Chicago, IL
I was watching Emperial Live Ceremony and got a kick out of the goofy-as-fuck pictures and "Loss and Curse of Reverence" video.

It made me wonder if Opeth has any old stuff that is as cheesy. Ive seen the Martins in corpse paint, and the old Opeth line-up (Mike and his suave top hat).
I want some kvlt shit!

Any one got the goods?

I love that video! My favorite parts are Samoth riding a horse through the woods and then Ihsahn jamming on his guitar during the solo type section. Also I like right after the solar eclipse when he pumps his fist in triumph, probably because his song is so awesome.

One of the funniest old band pictures I have ever seen is Dimmu Borgir's early days, one of them has supposedly tried to model his makeup on Alistair Crowley's self portrait, but he ends up looking like some sort of bizzare alien. Someone on this forum has that guy for his Avatar, with a UFO behind him, unfortunately I am far too lazy to check who they are. Find it and enjoy!

Fenriz wins.

fenriz.jpg

Anyone have those funny Immortal pics (the photoshopped ones) from SOT?

Fenriz on the darkthrone interviews is helarious.
---------------------------------------------------------
"Just knitting our riffs..."
*waves arms violently*
"just: riff after riff after riff"

"sort of a .....rifforama(?)"

*stops waving arms*

They sure are. Nothing like running to a cliff whilst playing your guitar, only to stand next to the lead guitarist who's ripping one of the worst solos ever unleashed on man. God bless black metal \m/

Do you mean worst as in good, or worst as in bad? I'm not up-to-date on all this hippity hop teen lingo. :D Bad is good, bad is bad... why not just say the solo is amazingly awesome, or horrifically terrible :O!

Ohh christ... fucking christ almighty...

That's like, 10x worse than Blashyrkh and Frostbitten Kingdoms put together. My fucking god.

MasterOLightning said:
I love that video! My favorite parts are Samoth riding a horse through the woods and then Ihsahn jamming on his guitar during the solo type section. Also I like right after the solar eclipse when he pumps his fist in triumph, probably because his song is so awesome.

haha, yeah those parts are great.

What in g0d's green earth is that fucking Immortal video!!! And i thought id seen cheese...

This stuffs good, but we still need a pic of mike in spandex howling at the cold, shadowy moon!

Yeah, Immortal's image have always been pretty hilarious. But another hilarious thing, is all the boys and girls that takes their image more serious than the band themselves do. Abbath is just a big clown who enjoys a good laugh, really...