Old Sk00l pics

man, i wish i didnt have dialup so i could see some of this. looks hilarious. somebody post some more stills for me.

dorian gray said:
man, i wish i didnt have dialup so i could see some of this. looks hilarious. somebody post some more stills for me.

hahah, oh man, after remembering some of your posts about downloading things and such, i just picture your computer being some giant Folgers can, with a string going to the wall for internet, and post-its attached as your monitor haha

dorian gray said:

untitled44pg.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh
my
fucking
god
that is the most hilarious thing i've seen in a long, long fucking time :tickled: :worship:

i can't believe they could have possibly taken that seriously

BurningSky said:
hahah, oh man, after remembering some of your posts about downloading things and such, i just picture your computer being some giant Folgers can, with a string going to the wall for internet, and post-its attached as your monitor haha
bwahahaha! it's one of the old ones that fill up an entire room. analog with vacuum tubes and such. i dont actually have the internet. Decadent just calls me and quotes each line and then posts what i tell him to. Sometimes it's hard, as he lives in fucking Australia.

dorian gray said:
bwahahaha! it's one of the old ones that fill up an entire room. analog with vacuum tubes and such. i dont actually have the internet. Decadent just calls me and quotes each line and then posts what i tell him to. Sometimes it's hard, as he lives in fucking Australia.
TUBE POWER :worship:

dorian gray said:

I'll probably be cheaper just to pay for your internet access than continue in this manner. Oh well, was fun while it lasted.