Omfg!

Belial

Rainbow Demon
Nov 18, 2001
Shoikan Grove
jason.storiesfrom.us
This is the longest damn song I've ever heard. There was a thread on this a long time back, asking what the longest album everyone heard was, and a bunch of people said lod, dod and I wondered what that meant.

Green Carnation - Light of Day, Day of Darkness.

Damn the length of this song is insane! I didn't think it got much longer than Crimson.

That part in the middle is really boring in my opinion. By the way Mistigo Varggath Darkestra- The Keys to the Gates of Apocalypses is on 72 minute long track. I think there are classical pieces which you could consider longer as well...

Originally posted by Morningrise
That part in the middle is really boring in my opinion. By the way Mistigo Varggath Darkestra- The Keys to the Gates of Apocalypses is on 72 minute long track. I think there are classical pieces which you could consider longer as well...

But is that Mistigo whatever song as GOOD as "LOD, DOD?"

yes! we hate the girl in the middle of that song! and I wouldn't call it opera..I'd call it moaning..

sacrilegium of fatal arms isn't really 78 minutes. it stops at 69 and then at 72 the "hidden" track comes in, but that stops at 74 and the rest is just silence

Mistigo Varggath Darkestra isn't nearly as good as Light of Day, Day of Darkness, I con't know what to think of it. Imagine old style black metal with a lot of ambient sections.

now this might just be my opinion but this sounds very stupid to me. why would songs be this long? you have to dedicate like your entire day to listen to the fuckin thing. i mean what if you want to listen to the last 6 minutes of it or something. you would have to sit there forever fast forwarding it. its gay.