OMG Dan! HAHAHA!!!

Holy crap! The first of the two videos (not the original post video, although that one is cool too) rocks! That guitar riff that Dag goes ballistic on is actually really fucking metal. His getup totally doesn't match, it looks like he's a salesman in a 70s movie. Are you trying to sell me a dishwasher? =))))

The key to this forum rocking is that there is no moderator. Other than the actual band members, who don't give a shit about anything.

That host was looking down Dan's shirt. Creepy dude. I couldn't tell, but he might have been diddling Dan's booty-hole, too.

I dunno about that. :puke: Honestly, its a pretty *ffed up thing to say. Dan probably would have dropped drumming on the spot if he had to experience such a thing while on television.

ahahahahhahaha... ufo peowpeow XDXD
well i can't say i wrote song at all when i was 13...
my first lyric was called my blood or something, it was about a man who commits suicide "load my beretta with bullets three" :D:D, original huh?
i wrote it with a friend of mine when i was 15.

ahahahahhahaha... ufo peowpeow XDXD
well i can't say i wrote song at all when i was 13...
my first lyric was called my blood or something, it was about a man who commits suicide "load my beretta with bullets three" :D:D, original huh?
i wrote it with a friend of mine when i was 15.

Dan started writing songs in utero.

"Mrs. Swano, it appears your baby is drumming on your uterine wall."