OMG this place is almost unreadable

Misanthrope

Latin, NOT Mexican.
Oct 11, 2001
My House.
www.i-mockery.com
Whats going on? i live for some days and now it has become impossible to read a thread without refreshing at least twice cause all of the errors and lets not get into posting or editing posts. The errors are really bad is it traffic?

In moments like this i wish i could make a donation and that more of us could...

The contract for the new server was signed this morning, and it should be ready to move onto within a week. Fingers crossed! :)

I've actually already found ways to avoid being bothered by the errors. I reply, then highlight and copy it. Then when I press submit, if there's a problem, and I can't get it submitted. I just close the window, click on favorites and reopen the forum and open the thread and repost what I just saved. I know it sounds like a hassle, but I don't mind one bit.

So, a new server, huh? Cool! So, I bet ya never thought this forum would ever get this big, did ya Mark? ;)

"Wilted with the seasons.
But hidden inside the delusion."

That's a very good idea, Opet. I used to do that when using Hotmail because it would often time out or something while I was typing a long e-mail. It's just a good safety hazard when typing long documents. That's my safety tip of the day. ;)