One last survey, before I bleed to death!

Organized religion is for the weak. No offense to anyone of course... but I just really lose a lot of respect for people that fall for that stuff. I think its rediculous to believe one over the other when there are so many out there that all have the same basic structure.

I believe that NONE of us have ANY real idea of how the fuck this universe works, but MAYBE some of these religions might have caught onto some basic ideas. I'm not closed minded to the idea that there may be a "god" but its 50/50 for me, and I think if there is a "god" it is in some form that we can't even comprehend at this point. I doubt its some bearded white fucker sitting up in "heaven" (where the fuck is heaven if the universe is constantly expanding?).

Enough with religion.

I'm an Atheist and believe in the philosophy of Sartrean Existentialism.

Scourge of Malice said:
Organized religion is for the weak. No offense to anyone of course... but I just really lose a lot of respect for people that fall for that stuff. I think its rediculous to believe one over the other when there are so many out there that all have the same basic structure.

I believe that NONE of us have ANY real idea of how the fuck this universe works, but MAYBE some of these religions might have caught onto some basic ideas. I'm not closed minded to the idea that there may be a "god" but its 50/50 for me, and I think if there is a "god" it is in some form that we can't even comprehend at this point. I doubt its some bearded white fucker sitting up in "heaven" (where the fuck is heaven if the universe is constantly expanding?).
:cool:
:Smokin:​
:kickass:

Scourge of Malice said:
Religion is the wheelchair for the crippled mind

Well, I'm into Taoism & Zen Buddhism ..but it would be wrong to consider either of them a religion.