One last survey, before I bleed to death!

I dont have a specific religion. It's more of a culmination of myths from all the world's mythologies and religions, and it adds up to Atlantis.

In short, I worship the Egyptian God of creation: Ptah Khnemu (to whom I tribute my username to)

Agnostic. I believe something created life as we know it, just not the way any organized religion puts it.

There was a quote by an Indian Philospher (his name has slipped from me at the moment) back in the 60s who basically said, one truth, many paths. When I remember his name I'll post it.

Nemesis_lxix said:
It is starting to become like a metal trend not to be Christian.

It's because humans are becoming smarter and actually starting to question things. Nowadays we can think there is no God and not get decapitated because of it.

And I also think Metallers tend to think about things in a more sensible way. I mean, I have seen some dumbass people who when they argue all they do is call you a dumbass and say that they're right. Metal Heads tend to actually have evidence and such.

Hmmm ... Not saying all though. We have our share of idiots.

Perpetual Catatonia said:
It's because humans are becoming smarter and actually starting to question things. Nowadays we can think there is no God and not get decapitated because of it.

And I also think Metallers tend to think about things in a more sensible way. I mean, I have seen some dumbass people who when they argue all they do is call you a dumbass and say that they're right. Metal Heads tend to actually have evidence and such.

Hmmm ... Not saying all though. We have our share of idiots.

I think of it more as a matter of morality…
People are getting dumper by the day,Its just that now,one is able to question something and actually find info to support it.
I respect that,but unfortunately there are also some assholes who actually consider it cool not to support one of the most common religions or be an theist.

Nemesis_lxix said:
Obviously…. :lol:

Some times I wonder why so little metalheads are Christians :confused:
It is starting to become like a metal trend not to be Christian.
There are more out there than you might think.

I am a Christian.

I've been forcefully confirmed a Lutheran, but I haven't agreed with it since I was about five years old and didn't know anything about it anyway.

Lately I've been obsessed with finding the perfect religion for me, and I've concluded that I love pretty much everything about Judaism, so I'm going to convert to that eventually.

So...yeah. I don't know what I am. I agree with Judaism and try to practice what I can on my own, but it's hard to sometimes because my parents are Christians.

And, just a sidenote, but I'm sick of people calling me a moron or a dipshit because I am not an Atheist or Agnostic.

I am a Orthodox.......
1774.jpg